Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Perfect, I see that now. I just got my email!

Interesting that there is no weekend dates this year. I took mine on a Saturday last year. Phoenix, AZ here
Do you know the dates for Phoenix? I haven't gotten an email yet but I need to start studying!

Perfect, I see that now. I just got my email!

Interesting that there is no weekend dates this year. I took mine on a Saturday last year. Phoenix, AZ here
There are weekend dates available. At least here in Oklahoma. I just signed up for a test date on a Saturday.

Just got my email a minute ago! I'm in the PHX area as well. I'm actually shocked they only have dates 3 days a week here, but then again there weren't many applicants.

Got my invite as well. Time to do some practice and get ready to knock this bad b*^%# outta the park everyone! Good luck!

Anybody else get the email and then not have any "Registered Activities" once you log in to the PSI website? That box is above the "Register for a test" button. I tried clicking on "Find My Records" but it's asking for a ATSAT_ID_NUMBER that I don't think we can find. Any ideas? I'm waiting on hold to speak with someone at PSI right now, but hoping that someone else is having the same issue and it's not just me.

Nevermind on my post above, the test was there to schedule under my old email address login that I used last year (even though my email on the FAA application was my new one.)

Back
Top Bottom