Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Is it possible that additional dates and times will be added for testing centers? I was hoping to take mine in Atlanta but when I click the location, I get no options :(

Is it possible that additional dates and times will be added for testing centers? I was hoping to take mine in Atlanta but when I click the location, I get no options :(

I think they added a few more last year.

When searching the location it needs time to think then gives you the drop down of cities to choose. If you try to search before that list it errors out. I found this as the only date for Atlanta.

Email received, now it’s study time!

Pool 2, submitted at midnight EST, and some of the others in my city got their emails as well

When searching the location it needs time to think then gives you the drop down of cities to choose. If you try to search before that list it errors out. I found this as the only date for Atlanta.
View attachment 2889
Yeah, I just scheduled my test, and it was crazy to me how few test times were given. Last time I feel like I had pages of dates and times, this time around I only had about 15 choices.

View attachment 2889

Don't see that date/time but boy would that date be ideal for my military schedule down here! My guess is that they only had so many seats and they got scooped up.

Last edited:
What does the email say? Can someone post a screenshot? Is their any other way to check if i got an email. Apparently google hates me and i can’t recover my email, contacted support. Can i call oak city to see if i got an email for psi exams?

What does the email say? Can someone post a screenshot? Is their any other way to check if i got an email. Apparently google hates me and i can’t recover my email, contacted support. Can i call oak city to see if i got an email for psi exams?

If you have taken the ATSA before or ever tested with PSI you can log in to their site directly as well, given you can remember your credentials to get in.

Attachments

• 3C8C4871-AF41-464C-988C-6DFB32A5A6F0.jpeg
    3C8C4871-AF41-464C-988C-6DFB32A5A6F0.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 40
I never took the atsa nor created an account i did tonight tho. Any way to find out if i got the email? Like will email give a code? Or can i go to psi to find something out their?

Back
Top Bottom