You can't have chicken,
No, you'll just have to wait
Just trust in my food, thyme
No matter how long it takes

How many burgers must I have
Before I find the love to let me live again
Right now the only thing that keeps me hanging on
When I feel my strength, ooh, it's almost gone

Hey everyone, looks like the USA job status was updated. I made it into well qualified but unfortunately am not referred. Good luck to you all.

Hey everyone, looks like the USA job status was updated. I made it into well qualified but unfortunately am not referred. Good luck to you all.
Any type of qualified will change to referred. Does your's say "Not Hired" or still "received"?

It says "Not referred" and A referral list for Pool 2 was issued. Although your Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the "Well Qualified" category, you were not referred due to the algorithm used in determining order of referral. If you have questions, please contact Aviation Careers at (405) 954-4657.

It says "Not referred" and A referral list for Pool 2 was issued. Although your Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the "Well Qualified" category, you were not referred due to the algorithm used in determining order of referral. If you have questions, please contact Aviation Careers at (405) 954-4657.
Huh, that is strange. Was that an email?

Back
Top Bottom