Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

So, since we reached the end of the alphabet:

Filling out forms - Are you all printing the forms, handwriting your signature, and then re-scanning? Or are you just signing electronically?

I remember seeing this question in last year's bid thread but I can't remember what the answer was.

Do you feel like you did anything differently the 2nd time around for the test? Did you go pretty quickly through it and did you feel confident in your answers for the logical reasoning section? Curious on feedback so I can improve my score next time around. Thanks in advance!
Not OP but this was also my second time taking the test. Referred but no TOL last year, but got my TOL this year. Doing the test the second time, everything just felt way more comfortable. I knew what to expect, I knew what kind of time I was going up against for each section. The first half of the test with the differences, equations, eyeball thing, and collisions all felt WAY easier. The reading and logical questions felt about as shit as they did last year. Seems like there's not nearly enough time for the reading portions, but I guess I did well where it counts. I think the amount of time I took last year vs this year was about the same. Try again next year!

So, since we reached the end of the alphabet:

Filling out forms - Are you all printing the forms, handwriting your signature, and then re-scanning? Or are you just signing electronically?

I remember seeing this question in last year's bid thread but I can't remember what the answer was.
I already asked the rep for my TOL. His response, "Either option is good. Just make sure to send the document back to the same email address you received the email from ."

Do you feel like you did anything differently the 2nd time around for the test? Did you go pretty quickly through it and did you feel confident in your answers for the logical reasoning section? Curious on feedback so I can improve my score next time around. Thanks in advance!
I honestly didn’t feel much more confident in how I did the 2nd time around. But I did focus more on getting through the initial sections as quickly as I could while still being accurate (not sure if/how speed is factored) and prioritizing, particularly on the collisions. I found the logical reasoning a bit difficult and had to guess on the last few questions because of time, but I feel like it’s not necessarily expected of you to be able to think through and answer them all within the time limit. Just as many as you can get to. I hope this helps!

Can someone please drop the link to the info on the medical eval, etc? I can't remember where that is.

Also, anyone here want to be my personal liaison for questions I have during this TOL/eval process? One fewer person to clog up this thread with repeat questions that way :p

Does anyone know how long it will take to receive a CIL from today? Just got my TOL :)

Looked through last bid's thread for you. It was a little wonky because of the shutdown but for those who got their TOL post-shutdown it seems like their CIL came about a week after their TOL.

Got my TOL at 12:52pm, can't believe they sent those out alphabetically lol

Why is this such an unbelievable thing? People here seem flabbergasted at HR sending out hundreds of emails out in alphabetical order. Would totally random order been preferred?

Back
Top Bottom