Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Why is this such an unbelievable thing? People here seem flabbergasted at HR sending out hundreds of emails out in alphabetical order. Would totally random order been preferred?

Coming from the accounting world, I'm used to batch processing rather than individual processing. Flabbergasted? Haha, isn't that the prevailing feeling about anything around FAA processes, and the gov't in general?

I thought we were required to feel that way as a condition of employment.

Congrats to all the TOLs today!!

For anyone who got their TOLs the first day, EODS emails came 2 days ago, and my CIL just came today!!

Anyone else receive a TOL the first day and still not hear anything back since they let you know they have received your TOL acceptance? I assume they send them out sparaticly to avoid overwhelming HR with paperwork and also FAA doctors with all of us trying to get our medical done. But I can't help but feel a little worried, probably just jumping the gun though.

Also Congrats to everyone today that received a TOL, very exciting news!

Anyone else receive a TOL the first day and still not hear anything back since they let you know they have received your TOL acceptance? I assume they send them out sparaticly to avoid overwhelming HR with paperwork and also FAA doctors with all of us trying to get our medical done. But I can't help but feel a little worried, probably just jumping the gun though.

It seems to be one specific HR POC that is working super fast and the others either are going slower or they are spaced out like you said to keep from clogging the process later on.

I'd say just keep checking your spam folders and just wait it out. I'm sure they'll come soon.

Relax, they’ll get back to you. If you want to speed up the process go get 2 sets of fingerprints done at local PD

Back
Top Bottom