Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

How flexible is the FAA with the start date? I have 6 months left on my lease, and would like to be able to start in February. I have completed everything in the CIL btw.

Im a former FAA ATC, took the MMPI last year and passed. I got my CIL this year and was told I had to retake my MMPI. Got my Tier II email this morning. How the hell does that even make sense. I took the test 10 days ago. The email stated I was tier II because of MMPI and they want my military records as well as my full VA disability breakdown.

I think it has more to do with my VA disability. Last year I was not yet receiving disability. Now I am (80% for various ROM issues with knees/back) nothing psychological. I only say this because I had 2 friends claim VA disability last year and they both got tier II.

I’m a little shocked but not too upset. I work ATC now and have a good living situation. This just gives me time to save more money and finish my PPL. Anyone get any updates?

Im a former FAA ATC, took the MMPI last year and passed. I got my CIL this year and was told I had to retake my MMPI. Got my Tier II email this morning. How the hell does that even make sense. I took the test 10 days ago. The email stated I was tier II because of MMPI and they want my military records as well as my full VA disability breakdown.

I think it has more to do with my VA disability. Last year I was not yet receiving disability. Now I am (80% for various ROM issues with knees/back) nothing psychological. I only say this because I had 2 friends claim VA disability last year and they both got tier II.

I’m a little shocked but not too upset. I work ATC now and have a good living situation. This just gives me time to save more money and finish my PPL. Anyone get any updates?
I have disability too for my knees and I had disclosed it when I had everything submitted and I didn’t get tied 2d. I thought tier 2 was ONLY because of the MMPI.

You most recent people that got facility lists got them around 2-3 weeks after you submitted everything, right?

You most recent people that got facility lists got them around 2-3 weeks after you submitted everything, right?
It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since I completed my CIL items and I don't have a list yet. And I only had to send in Fingerprints again, update e-QIP, and drug test again. Waiting is fun.

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since I completed my CIL items and I don't have a list yet. And I only had to send in Fingerprints again, update e-QIP, and drug test again. Waiting is fun.

What region are you in? I know the southwest takes a while, like 4 months.

I had to do ALL of that so I should probably get comfortable where I’m at for now.

I got my list. If I just let my time to reply go by, and apply to a later bid, will I get blacklisted or anything like that??

Attachments

• D3BB2C2E-DA87-4B05-AE68-6EB2E475D3DD.png
    D3BB2C2E-DA87-4B05-AE68-6EB2E475D3DD.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 1516362D-9FCA-455A-8848-BDA5B662326E.png
    1516362D-9FCA-455A-8848-BDA5B662326E.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 152
I got my list. If I just let my time to reply go by, and apply to a later bid, will I get blacklisted or anything like that??
I just got the same list. And I would just email back saying you decline. It says something about it in the email, and I declined my last list and have this one now.

I didn't get offered ORF and would kill for that right now. My wife is Navy and stuck in Hampton and we have two boys that are younger than 3. Maaaaaan why can't they just work with people. Closest place for my list is 6 hours away.

Welp. If anyone had any insight on any of these locations, like where to avoid if you're looking to move facilities as soon as possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom