Kim's Place OKC

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

code7500

Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.
Damn, I'll have to check with HR, did mine almost the exact same days and also didn't have to do security

code7500

I thought everyone had to do a new security clearance regardless of one previously held. Did you do fingerprints and an equip?
I asked HR about it since I hadn't received an email from security regarding the CIL. She checked and security had already granted the interim clearance, no eqip or fingerprints

jc12

Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.
Congrats. I haven’t called but I’m hoping I’m in the same boat as you. I skipped finger prints and stuff as well.
CIL - 1/22
Security- 1/28
MMPI - 1/29
Medical - 2/10
Drug Test - 2/11

EthanA

How did you find out once your medical cleared? Just gave your HR rep a call?
I got an email saying my conditional medical clearance was approved (CPAP usage) and I called to make sure I didn't misread and get placed on tier two status or something and they confirmed all was good.

becook3108

Congrats. I haven’t called but I’m hoping I’m in the same boat as you. I skipped finger prints and stuff as well.
CIL - 1/22
Security- 1/28
MMPI - 1/29
Medical - 2/10
Drug Test - 2/11
Same, finished my appointments on 2/13 and was fully committed to not expecting anything until end of April but now y’all have my mind all screwed up LOL