Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

MWH was 3rd, but it was first among the ones that had 2 vacancies. Got my reply back after ranking the list in 4 days. Got a 3 report days I could choose from and now waiting for HR to finalize their end and send me the salary, offical start date and final offer.

MWH was 3rd, but it was first among the ones that had 2 vacancies. Got my reply back after ranking the list in 4 days. Got a 3 report days I could choose from and now waiting for HR to finalize their end and send me the salary, offical start date and final offer.
Any idea why you did not get your number 1 & 2?

Sorry if I am in the wrong place, waiting to apply for the next bid.. (isn't everyone?)
Any idea when the next will be out? I am in NY and would love to work nearby, and I missed the last one by a day.

All comments are helpful to me

Sorry if I am in the wrong place, waiting to apply for the next bid.. (isn't everyone?)
Any idea when the next will be out? I am in NY and would love to work nearby, and I missed the last one by a day.

All comments are helpful to me
The rumor is sometime in March for the next prior experience bid.

What were the report times like when you got your list? Just trying to plan a couple things

Out of the 5 or so people at my facility when I was in the Navy, I don't think a single one of us got our #1 choice facility. I got my second pick. Luckily it wasn't much different from my first choice.

Same, gotta get the military movers scheduled and sell the house, hopefully 2 months or more
You got everyone on this thread overly excited for these lists to drop lol... just had my medical today hopefully it clears quick and I can hop on the train of lists coming soon

I called my HR rep and she said lists are rolling out approximately every 2 weeks or so. FYI

Quick question fellas, I had my physical yesterday and called HR and they said they are only waiting on my medical and drug test to clear and then it's FAC list time.

I got an email today from FAA medical requesting my USAF medical records via SF-180. Is this standard? I separated a few months ago and thought we didn't have to do this part, but maybe I'm wrong. Whats the quickest way to handle this?

Back
Top Bottom