Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Quick question fellas, I had my physical yesterday and called HR and they said they are only waiting on my medical and drug test to clear and then it's FAC list time.

I got an email today from FAA medical requesting my USAF medical records via SF-180. Is this standard? I separated a few months ago and thought we didn't have to do this part, but maybe I'm wrong. Whats the quickest way to handle this?
It's standard if they want to check you out in further detail. I'm assuming you answered "yes" to some questions and they want to do some digging. Not sure of the quickest way to get that done though, everyone I know didn't get audited so to speak.

It's standard if they want to check you out in further detail. I'm assuming you answered "yes" to some questions and they want to do some digging. Not sure of the quickest way to get that done though, everyone I know didn't get audited so to speak.
Damn, so I'm being audited. Any timeframe on how long it takes?

Damn, so I'm being audited. Any timeframe on how long it takes?
Not a clue man, but I wish you luck. I'd think of what you said "yes" to, then try looking around the forums to see who else was in that boat to get an idea of a timeline. But like this whole process, could be 30 days or could be 4 years.

How do you know what tier you're in?
I got an email saying they need more documentation for my medical clearance and attached an SF-180. Called medical POC and she said I was tier 2 over the phone. No mention of MMPI failure, just want my mil records and DD-214

I got an email saying they need more documentation for my medical clearance and attached an SF-180. Called medical POC and she said I was tier 2 over the phone. No mention of MMPI failure, just want my mil records and DD-214
Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if they notified you by email or what. I needed to send in an extra form for medical so I wasn't sure if that would put me in tier two as well.

Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if they notified you by email or what. I needed to send in an extra form for medical so I wasn't sure if that would put me in tier two as well.
Was it the SF-180? My medical rep just glanced over tier 2 but didn't explicitly say I was. I know it sounds weird but if you heard her on the phone you'd understand

Back
Top Bottom