Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Emailed the medical team and received a reply from an actual person (different FAA email address). They said they have been backed up due to the virus and what not. Two hours later I got another email from that person notifying me that I am all cleared and my paperwork has been sent to my HR rep. Hopefully this means that I will get a list soon! Whoot!

Emailed the medical team and received a reply from an actual person (different FAA email address). They said they have been backed up due to the virus and what not. Two hours later I got another email from that person notifying me that I am all cleared and my paperwork has been sent to my HR rep. Hopefully this means that I will get a list soon! Whoot!
Bro I'm so jealous, congrats. What exactly were you waiting on? Any words of advice for someone who's still waiting?

Bro I'm so jealous, congrats. What exactly were you waiting on? Any words of advice for someone who's still waiting?
Thank you! My HR rep told me that all I was waiting on was my medical clearance. When i checked with the medical team they said the flight surgeon still needed to review it. I would suggest emailing your HR rep and see what is still processing and then email the appropriate party. Sometimes a reminder is all they need to get moving on something. Check in maybe once a week or so. Do not nag lol. I'm praying I get my list this coming week.

Thank you! My HR rep told me that all I was waiting on was my medical clearance. When i checked with the medical team they said the flight surgeon still needed to review it. I would suggest emailing your HR rep and see what is still processing and then email the appropriate party. Sometimes a reminder is all they need to get moving on something. Check in maybe once a week or so. Do not nag lol. I'm praying I get my list this coming week.
I've stayed on top of it but the "medical team" seems to be incredibly unhelpful. HR rep says all they need is the green light from medical and Im good to go.

Back
Top Bottom