Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Got my list! How did you guys get all of them onto one page? I want to post it, but can't figure out the simplest way to upload it. Also, do you guys list all of them are only on your response or only top whatever?

If you are confident in your ability to work traffic some of those tracons would be a killer start to your career
My thoughts exactly! Just have to figure out which would not be too unreasonable a distance to move my family. Moving three kids and a pregnant wife is no easy thing.

Anyone have info on OGG? I see it pop up frequently along with ITO and haven't heard much about it. Single dude so slightly interested in starting my career in Hawaii.

Anyone have info on OGG? I see it pop up frequently along with ITO and haven't heard much about it. Single dude so slightly interested in starting my career in Hawaii.
The cost of living is hi in Hawaii, discourages a lot of people with family, plus the cost of moving there and potentially back in the future. Good for a young girl or guy.

A friend that I used to work in the military with that is now in the FAA says to go for M98 or any of the sevens and avoid the 9's. He says at 9 facs I will get little to no training. Anyone else wanna weigh in on that?

A friend that I used to work in the military with that is now in the FAA says to go for M98 or any of the sevens and avoid the 9's. He says at 9 facs I will get little to no training. Anyone else wanna weigh in on that?
What was your prior exp if you don't mind me asking?

I have friends that went to M03 U90 and a few other standalone TRACONs that got certified under a year I think at M03 he got certified in 9 months and now he’s at a 12.

I have friends that went to M03 U90 and a few other standalone TRACONs that got certified under a year I think at M03 he got certified in 9 months and now he’s at a 12.

That is what I want! I would love to get certified then transfer to A80. I want to live in Georgia. I like the area and this is where all of my wife's family is.

Back
Top Bottom