Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Just called HR. Apparently everything is on hold now until the end of April. Medical, security, fingerprints, facility lists all on hold. I hope she didn’t know what she was talking about.

Just called HR. Apparently everything is on hold now until the end of April. Medical, security, fingerprints, facility lists all on hold. I hope she didn’t know what she was talking about.
I wonder what that means for people that just got their list but no FOL yet. Hmmm.

I wonder what that means for people that just got their list but no FOL yet. Hmmm.
I tried calling my HR rep assigned for my FOL and no answer yet, ill update as soon as I get through. I have to sell my house and a month delay reporting is a month delay selling, so im a little worried about the implications of a "wait and see" scenario.

Damn.. Thats shitty to hear. I hope it was just rumors

I tried calling my HR rep assigned for my FOL and no answer yet, ill update as soon as I get through. I have to sell my house and a month delay reporting is a month delay selling, so im a little worried about the implications of a "wait and see" scenario.

Luckily i dont need to worry about selling a house, but i'm living off savings right now. Cant find temp work. Anymore delays are really gonna hurt.

Direct to facility FOL have not been affected so far as per my HR Rep, of course it could be changed in the future, but as of now it hasn't.

I got ahold of my HR rep. She said that if you have your FOL already or have gotten your facility list but not the FOL those are still all being processed normally. Should hear back with a facility in the next few days and the FOL will come after a start date has been decided upon.

Does anyone know if you can change your start date after being issued an FOL?
I got ahold of my HR rep. She said that if you have your FOL already or have gotten your facility list but not the FOL those are still all being processed normally. Should hear back with a facility in the next few days and the FOL will come after a start date has been decided upon.
Also spoke with HR rep. Apparently the hold is for people who have NOT cleared medical or security yet. There will be no more clearing until at least April 30th. However if you are cleared and awaiting a facility list, you will still receive a list and be processed normally.

Also spoke with HR rep. Apparently the hold is for people who have NOT cleared medical or security yet. There will be no more clearing until at least April 30th. However if you are cleared and awaiting a facility list, you will still receive a list and be processed normally.

Damn... Never received an email on Medical being cleared. Security is cleared though... This sucks

Hey did they specifically say facility lists when you called. My HR rep stated it was for people who haven’t been cleared for medical or security as there will be no clearances given or job screening functions done until the hold is over but that if you had already been cleared, you’d still receive a list and be processed as normal

Received my FOL
I meant facility sorry.

Hey did they specifically say facility lists when you called. My HR rep stated it was for people who haven’t been cleared for medical or security as there will be no clearances given or job screening functions done until the hold is over but that if you had already been cleared, you’d still receive a list and be processed as normal
Yes she said if all the clearances were done but you hadn't received a facility list you still would. Or if you received a facility list but not the FOL those were both still being done.

Back
Top Bottom