Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Anyone get a TOL today?? I’m shocked that he was Pool 2 qualified and I’m wondering if he’s trolling or if it’s true...

Attachments

• 9AF28989-0432-427F-8285-FC242EE770D3.png
    9AF28989-0432-427F-8285-FC242EE770D3.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 118
I know, I’m just shocked that if it’s true, no one posted on here. Usually as soon as a wave of TOL’s go out, this thread blows up with people posting. So that’s why I’m not sure that I believe it lol since no one reported that they got one on here
True. To be P2 Q, he could be trolling.

I honestly didn’t think we’d get TOL’s until like December or January at the earliest with covid happening and now here I am impatiently waiting for CIL’s to go out ? not mad at all

Talked to my rep. They stated that the CIL are delayed due to unclear language in them. They are working on them now, hopefully out soon. Timeline is unknown. They are however at their EODS limit. ? sadly makes my Eods wait longer.

Got an email from the HR rep
"At the moment we have been working on sending emails regarding EODS pre-employment forms in preparation for CIL’s. In order to keep from overloading medical we have to send these out in stages so we are sending them out in the order we received each TOL acceptance letter. Typically it can take a few months to get them all out. "

Got an email from the HR rep
"At the moment we have been working on sending emails regarding EODS pre-employment forms in preparation for CIL’s. In order to keep from overloading medical we have to send these out in stages so we are sending them out in the order we received each TOL acceptance letter. Typically it can take a few months to get them all out. "
So if that's the case, then to everyone still waiting on EODs, when did you send in your TOL acceptances?

Back
Top Bottom