Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I have a question maybe someone has an answer to. I work for the USPS technically its a "Government" job. Ive been waiting since May to finish training but havent been able to because of Covid restrictions, will resigning mess up the hiring process? I already have 4+ years of work and college combined for the FAA so resigning this position wouldnt interfere with that.

The only thing that has me questioning if I should is, My friend thats been a controller for 10+years told me that it MIGHT fuck me over because the FAA will see that I resigned a government job.... ANYONE have any info on this?

View attachment 5517
Not sure what more you guys want to see
I dont believe this, show us the date.

I know, a little fishy. Maybe he searched the other bid threads for a screenshot and reposted it ? idk I guess we’ll see if anyone else posts that they got them within the next week
Geez didn’t know lying about a CIL was so common, what good would it do me to come on here and lie about getting a CIL? Do people actually do that on here?

I have a question maybe someone has an answer to. I work for the USPS technically its a "Government" job. Ive been waiting since May to finish training but havent been able to because of Covid restrictions, will resigning mess up the hiring process? I already have 4+ years of work and college combined for the FAA so resigning this position wouldnt interfere with that.

The only thing that has me questioning if I should is, My friend thats been a controller for 10+years told me that it MIGHT fuck me over because the FAA will see that I resigned a government job.... ANYONE have any info on this?
As long as you’re not fired from a job or forced to resign, they won’t care at all.

Geez didn’t know lying about a CIL was so common, would good would it do me to come on here and lie about getting a CIL? Do people actually do that on here?
This your first time to the internet? In all seriousness, we take things with a grain of salt and when people claim something, we like to see actual proof, timelines, back story. No offense but you joined less than 3 months ago and that was your 1st message. You were a new face, no back story so no credibility in my book. I am curious to see the date on your CIL too though.

this process has jaded so many people, man. Don’t hold it against us.

edit* no need for a date. I saw another CIL was received so that makes me believe this is legit.

Back
Top Bottom