Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

As long as you’re not fired from a job or forced to resign, they won’t care at all.
I've been fired from a job before, but the USPS is forcing me to resign because training is being delayed until next year and they need parcel delivered... so im like WTF

This your first time to the internet? In all seriousness, we take things with a grain of salt and when people claim something, we like to see actual proof, timelines, back story. No offense but you joined less than 3 months ago and that was your 1st message. You were a new face, no back story so no credibility in my book. I am curious to see the date on your CIL too though.

this process has jaded so many people, man. Don’t hold it against us.

edit* no need for a date. I saw another CIL was received so that makes me believe this is legit.
dont forget that-thats another Lurker with 4 messages lolololol

I've been fired from a job before, but the USPS is forcing me to resign because training is being delayed until next year and they need parcel delivered... so im like WTF
Just fully disclose and explain everything in your SF-86 and you should be fine. In the background investigation they’re mostly looking for integrity related items. Being forced to resign because COVID fucked with training won’t be an issue. As long as you weren’t fired for like stealing or punching out your boss or anything that shouldn’t be a problem either.

This your first time to the internet? In all seriousness, we take things with a grain of salt and when people claim something, we like to see actual proof, timelines, back story. No offense but you joined less than 3 months ago and that was your 1st message. You were a new face, no back story so no credibility in my book. I am curious to see the date on your CIL too though.

this process has jaded so many people, man. Don’t hold it against us.

edit* no need for a date. I saw another CIL was received so that makes me believe this is legit.
No been on the internet for a while and I’ve been on this forum but never made an account, I made one because stuff started rolling for this bid. I get it didn’t mean to seem like a troll, I know how this process is and how much of a pain it can be, no hard feelings

No been on the internet for a while and I’ve been on this forum but never made an account, I made one because stuff started rolling for this bid. I get it didn’t mean to seem like a troll, I know how this process is and how much of a pain it can be, no hard feelings
Still want to see the date <3

Just fully disclose and explain everything in your SF-86 and you should be fine. In the background investigation they’re mostly looking for integrity related items. Being forced to resign because COVID fucked with training won’t be an issue. As long as you weren’t fired for like stealing or punching out your boss or anything that shouldn’t be a problem either.
I got terminated bc I said I took a lunch when I didnt and put that on my time sheet.... I wasnt going to take a lunch on a 16 hour shift. We'll see what happens, ill be transparent and let them know everything but thats what happened.

I got terminated bc I said I took a lunch when I didnt and put that on my time sheet.... I wasnt going to take a lunch on a 16 hour shift. We'll see what happens, ill be transparent and let them know everything but thats what happened.
Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it until somebody makes it an issue, they’ll probably call you at some point and ask about it, but that’ll probably be it. Just don’t listen to the few idiots that recommend lying about stuff on the SF86 to save time lol.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it until somebody makes it an issue, they’ll probably call you at some point and ask about it, but that’ll probably be it. Just don’t listen to the few idiots that recommend lying about stuff on the SF86 to save time lol.
Oh wasnt planning on lying, buddy of mine told me to be transparent just like youre telling me to keep the process smooth, I appreciate the feedback!!

Oh wasnt planning on lying, buddy of mine told me to be transparent just like youre telling me to keep the process smooth, I appreciate the feedback!!
Haha heck yeah bro, best of luck with it! Yeah I just remember one dude was around here awhile ago who was recommending people lie about drug use on the form because he mentioned it and got hit with a delay lol. That’s an easy way to lose the gig, and end up in Federal prison if they somehow find out lol.

Back
Top Bottom