Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Should I be worried if I haven't heard anything about EODS? The last communication I received was confirmation that my TOL acceptance was received, and have not seen or heard anything about additional pre-employment forms.

Should I be worried if I haven't heard anything about EODS? The last communication I received was confirmation that my TOL acceptance was received, and have not seen or heard anything about additional pre-employment forms.
From what everyone has been saying as long as you have gotten your TOL you'll receive the other documents with time. Just got to wait.

From what everyone has been saying as long as you have gotten your TOL you'll receive the other documents with time. Just got to wait.
And I'm in the same boat as you. TOL conf. BQ pool 2. No EODS yet. My guess is the first batch of people have to probably get a little farther down the system so they can release more EODS/CILs without bottle necking medical etc etc.

Got mine at ZOB on Wednesday at 11:30
How’d you get into zob so fast?! I called and she said she’d be in contact with me at the end of next week to schedule mine once she gets confirmation that I received a CIL from the FAA and permission for me to be in the building. And she said there are 6 applicants ahead of me

I'm not quite sure what EODS are but I don't believe I've received them. Last I heard was confirmation that my TOL acceptance was received on 10/06, no CIL yet.
I'm in Florida, if that's relevant.
Just my opinion and my opinion alone. Based on the trend I am seeing in the thread, It seems those of us in the SE are getting the last round. I know a couple of guys doing this bid including me and none of us in the SE have gotten anything yet.

Anyone with KH get a CIL?
nothing for me yet. I politely reached out yesterday, no response yet.

How’d you get into zob so fast?! I called and she said she’d be in contact with me at the end of next week to schedule mine once she gets confirmation that I received a CIL from the FAA and permission for me to be in the building. And she said there are 6 applicants ahead of me
I got my CIL at 7am on Friday and called Holly right away. There was only 1 applicant before me.

Question for those using Identogo for fingerprints: Were you required to select an "agency" when scheduling an appointment? The FAA isn't listed on the website and the call center couldn't help either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom