Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I’m in Washington state. I have fingerprints scheduled for this Tuesday. My MMPI is going to be delayed because Seattle center is not allowing any visitors but I’m on a waitlist to get it done. My AME appointment is scheduled for December 1st which has no delay still haven’t received my medXpress email yet.

I’m in Washington state. I have fingerprints scheduled for this Tuesday. My MMPI is going to be delayed because Seattle center is not allowing any visitors but I’m on a waitlist to get it done. My AME appointment is scheduled for December 1st which has no delay still haven’t received my medXpress email yet.
Weird, they haven't sent me an email for fingerprints yet but I have my MMPI Tuesday in MN. I asked about the MedXpress email and they said they will send it 5 days prior to your appointment.

So-Cal. We are not on a lockdown, but counties are on curfew. I was able to schedule everything but the MMPI. They said they will call back with a schedule before Thanksgiving.
Socal here too. Did you call or email to schedule the MMPI?

Edit: I ended up calling first then they would need you to email them to schedule it. SBA and BUR are both available if any of you are in this area.

Last edited:
For folks who have setup their MMPI, what was the length of time it took for them to respond? I do recognize that this is probably different from facility to facility, just trying to get an idea of when I should get anxious.

Hey

I got my TOL on September 29th, 2020 and I've read on Reddit some folks from the January bid got there CIL like three days ago. Do they send CIL's all out at once or? Would they change my status on USAJOBS to NOT HIRED if I do not receive a CIL?

For folks who have setup their MMPI, what was the length of time it took for them to respond? I do recognize that this is probably different from facility to facility, just trying to get an idea of when I should get anxious.
I also called first thing this morning. They set it up with me on the phone. I wish there wasn’t a couple week wait for it in my area lol

Socal here too. Did you call or email to schedule the MMPI?

Edit: I ended up calling first then they would need you to email them to schedule it. SBA and BUR are both available if any of you are in this area.

Wow thanks for the update. I only tried the Los Angeles tower, I guess being proactive and trying the others makes sense as well. I will do that today.

I'm not quite sure what EODS are but I don't believe I've received them. Last I heard was confirmation that my TOL acceptance was received on 10/06, no CIL yet.
I'm in Florida, if that's relevant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom