Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So have you already done the tier 2 requirement and are waiting to hear your cleared or are waiting to start the tier 2 process?
Approved as in waiting to start the process. That's the verbiage that was used in the email.

Reached out to HR and was told my prior security is good to go. Its up to the Surgeon General for medical clearance however >_<. The waiting is killing me lol, hope you all are hanging tough

I got a message a few hours ago from medical that they are trying to get my drug test results located (took it on 1/13) in order to clear me. So I think that means I passed the MMPI?

I got a message a few hours ago from medical that they are trying to get my drug test results located (took it on 1/13) in order to clear me. So I think that means I passed the MMPI?
None of it is inter-connected I don't think. You'll know you've not been tier 2'd once you're medically cleared.

Anyone know why AME's listed 30 minutes from me aren't on the list and I'm forced to drive at least an hour and a half for my medical? Are the AME's on the list a higher tier or something?
When I went for my Physical the doctor was telling me that the FAA requires ATC applicants to go to senior flight doctors which is probably why you can’t go to the one closer. I was in the same boat I had to drive an hour and a half for mine.

When I went for my Physical the doctor was telling me that the FAA requires ATC applicants to go to senior flight doctors which is probably why you can’t go to the one closer. I was in the same boat I had to drive an hour and a half for mine.
I dont know why I find this kind of funny. Probably because I said all of 15 words to my examiner at my appt. I said far more to the nurse who did my tests.

Like, what difference would a "senior" med examiner make in that scenario I wonder.

Exciting news on my end!

Yesterday I emailed my HR PoC with a general inquiry on my status, since the 60 day window from the original CIL was closing this week. I'm posting this so others can glean what my timeframes looked like (compare to my signature under this post). This is what they sent back:

Drug Test: Cleared

MMPI Results: Received 01/15, Cleared

Conditional Security Clearance: Received 01/15

Medical Clearance: Pending

Now, oddly enough, today I also got an email from the medical side asking to confirm my MMPI or to schedule it if I hadn't taken it yet - so I'm wondering if that is why my medical is the only thing still truly pending, since I've read on here you cannot be medically cleared until the MMPI results are in. If so, I'm glad I did email my HR rep, maybe her checking in on my status is helping wrap things up, who knows.

Mostly I'm pleasantly surprised that my MMPI was cleared just 2 days after I took the exam. I was under the impression it took weeks to hear back about that alone! So I hope this means the finish line is in sight for me.

I know lots of you reading may still be waiting on EODS or even a CIL. If so, dont despair, it's truly just a waiting game. I technically first started this process in the June 2019 bid, and didnt get referred even with my BQ score. I was so bummed out. But patience really is a virtue.

Exciting news on my end!

Yesterday I emailed my HR PoC with a general inquiry on my status, since the 60 day window from the original CIL was closing this week. I'm posting this so others can glean what my timeframes looked like (compare to my signature under this post). This is what they sent back:

Now, oddly enough, today I also got an email from the medical side asking to confirm my MMPI or to schedule it if I hadn't taken it yet - so I'm wondering if that is why my medical is the only thing still truly pending, since I've read on here you cannot be medically cleared until the MMPI results are in. If so, I'm glad I did email my HR rep, maybe her checking in on my status is helping wrap things up, who knows.

Mostly I'm pleasantly surprised that my MMPI was cleared just 2 days after I took the exam. I was under the impression it took weeks to hear back about that alone! So I hope this means the finish line is in sight for me.

I know lots of you reading may still be waiting on EODS or even a CIL. If so, dont despair, it's truly just a waiting game. I technically first started this process in the June 2019 bid, and didnt get referred even with my BQ score. I was so bummed out. But patience really is a virtue.
That's great news, congrats. I'm in the same boat applied from the June 2019 bid. Feels good to be near the end. Also just took my mmpi yesterday the 19th so good to hear yours got processed quickly. I'll begin bothering my HR rep in a few days.

My HR person replied to my inquiry email she said my clearances have been received and they are just waiting for a class date. All classes through April have been filled but they will reach out when they are able to place me in a class

My HR person replied to my inquiry email she said my clearances have been received and they are just waiting for a class date. All classes through April have been filled but they will reach out when they are able to place me in a class
I’m so jealous! I emailed my HR rep last week and she hasn’t replied. I sent another inquiry email this morning and nothing yet. I’ll email medical and security next week if I haven’t heard from her still. I just wanna know my status haha

anyone hear from TH lately?

I’m so jealous! I emailed my HR rep last week and she hasn’t replied. I sent another inquiry email this morning and nothing yet. I’ll email medical and security next week if I haven’t heard from her still. I just wanna know my status haha

That’s really strange mine responded an hour later lol

I actually contacted medical and security first for updates. Then I wanted to check again after 2 weeks but felt like it was too soon to ask again so I asked my HR. All of them replied fast and within a day but I don’t have TH

I actually contacted medical and security first for updates. Then I wanted to check again after 2 weeks but felt like it was too soon to ask again so I asked my HR. All of them replied fast and within a day but I don’t have TH
Did you wait the 45 days from your medical like it says to in the initial email? Next Friday will be 45 days so I was going to wait until then. Normally TH gets back to me immediately so I’m sad that I’m not hearing back from her ? she was spoiling me there for a while with her super speedy replies!

Nah TH never responds. Lol. I’ve started asking other HR people.

Did you wait the 45 days from your medical like it says to in the initial email? Next Friday will be 45 days so I was going to wait until then. Normally TH gets back to me immediately so I’m sad that I’m not hearing back from her ? she was spoiling me there for a while with her super speedy replies!
Only little more than a month but still got a reply. Then the tier 2 email came the day after I emailed my HR though ?

So 2 weeks and 2 days...tomorrow will be exactly that for me since I took my mmpi. Hopefully mine will come soon too! ?? Was it from your HR rep or medical?
Mine came from Medical

apparently TH is MIA, so would make sense.

Exciting news on my end!

how long after last contact with investigator/final eqip submission did you get cleared for security? And who’s your hr rep?

I’m 16 days in after last contact. I’ve already been cleared for medical. I got TH

Back
Top Bottom