Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

On my second attempt, I focused on solving the collisions first. I made that the priority, then I solved the math problems

Second attempt? I only had one attempt I did get a second attempt on the first 2 sections tho mine crashed when I got to the visualization part.

Hey SLC folks, theres a opening tomorrow at 9am in North Salt Lake.

Edit: 3 hours later, the only slot is gone.

Last edited:
Has anyone who had testing errors and retaken the test gotten there initial test results before retaking it? Asking for a friend who lost an hour of time but thinks they did okay Even with rushing

Has anyone who had testing errors and retaken the test gotten there initial test results before retaking it? Asking for a friend who lost an hour of time but thinks they did okay Even with rushing
AFAIK, you never get the actual results of the ATSA. They just pair you into which ever category you fit into, qualified, well qualified and best qualified. Until last bid, you didn't even really get to know that much.

I just received an email about 10 mins ago cancelling. On hold with PSI right now...

Same deal. Had a test scheduled in SF tomorrow and it's been cancelled. I tried rescheduling online but there is nothing available in Sacramento or San Francisco. Yikes!

From my research into the other bids, it seems that TOLs start to come out approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the testing period closes. The current period closes June 14 if I recall, which would put us somewhere around the last week of June.

Anybody think they'll send out TOLs for the first wave and then save half for the second testing period?

From my research into the other bids, it seems that TOLs start to come out approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the testing period closes. The current period closes June 14 if I recall, which would put us somewhere around the last week of June.

Anybody think they'll send out TOLs for the first wave and then save half for the second testing period?

At this point with all the virus BS going on and more and more peoples testing getting canceled, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back a little bit to allow more people to actually test. Your test results AFAIK if just where you rank between everyone in your testing window and if people cant test, I would think it skews the results a bit

There could be 2 waves for each window I don’t see how they can wait until after the second window but their canceling tests so idk how many people are left actually testing in this first window to pull from. The last group is from 2019 so their already behind.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they will pull from two different sets of testing periods. Odds are they will wait until all the results are in. There is no training at the facilities right now and OKC is still shut down on their labs. Plenty of people from the '19 bid are still waiting for an FOL/class date. My main point being they aren't hurting for bodies right now. Everything is kind of on standby UFN. Plus it could be argued as "unfair" to pull x amount of people from one testing period only to realize they didn't get the "best qualified" candidates from the entire bid.

Now this is all logical, and the FAA as we all know is anything but.

I was also scheduled in Chicago for 10am tomorrow and got a call to reschedule due to "overbooking" not too long ago. She was able to fit me in at 9am instead tomorrow.
Hey can I get the number because I couldn't get anyone when I called their custmer service number.

I emailed the ATSA Remedy when I had the scheduling issue and they said that the next testing window wont be for several months from now, if that. If they wait until the second wave to send out TOL's, we probably wont get any feedback till the end of the year.

Has anyone had their test cancelled and not gotten an email?

Edit: Mine hasn't been cancelled yet (at least I haven't received an email yet), and I'm starting to feel like I'm in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom