Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

For people that took the exam. In the variables portion; what strats or techniques did yall use for memorization? A=B+1, B=2, C=A+B So on...
Anything would help!

True! But the state I'm testing in is getting hit hard with cases right now, so I'm honestly not sure why it hasn't been cancelled yet.

Well I’m hoping every one is able to figure something out within the testing (June 14). I haven’t received an email or call about being canceled and hoping since the normal work day is almost done I won’t. I did Schedule mine just two minutes after I got the email so hopefully I won’t get canceled because of the over scheduling since I’m sure I was one of the first.
Did anyone else’s exam get cancelled? Mine was scheduled for tomorrow morning, but I just received an email that it has been cancelled.

A lot of people’s are getting canceled for one reason or another. Was yours also for the 10am Chicago

So I have my ATSA test coming up on the 9th. Should I wait to hear back from those results before applying to the other bids or should I be applying to every one that comes up. Just saw there was an early May bid and wonder if it was a mistake to not apply to that one?

So I have my ATSA test coming up on the 9th. Should I wait to hear back from those results before applying to the other bids or should I be applying to every one that comes up. Just saw there was an early May bid and wonder if it was a mistake to not apply to that one?
If its another OTS no experience bid, then apply. With the way its going now, I would't think they would have another bid for OTS when this one is having so many issues/delays with testing and Covid BS., but if they do apply to it for sure.

You can apply. It won’t affect this bid in anyway but if for some weird reason you get two TOLs around the same time you have to pick only one.

I think you are referring to the previous experience bid that was posted in March. You have to have been a CPC before to apply to that one. It is likely that another open source bid will not be posted before TOL's go out for this one.

Well I’m hoping every one is able to figure something out within the testing (June 14). I haven’t received an email or call about being canceled and hoping since the normal work day is almost done I won’t. I did Schedule mine just two minutes after I got the email so hopefully I won’t get canceled because of the over scheduling since I’m sure I was one of the first.

A lot of people’s are getting canceled for one reason or another. Was yours also for the 10am Chicago
No mine is in VA.

I wiated on hold with PSI for 15 mins then got kicked to an auto message to take down my problem and contact info. I recieved an email saying to log on and sign up for another test date. Went to the orginal PSI email and link, and was able to pick another test date within the June 14 window.

Yeah I ran into the same issue in Chicago with PSI cancelling the exam on Saturday 5/30. Anyone have success on rescheduling online or over the phone? I keep getting the voicemail and online the website won't let me register. Any help is appreciated!

Yeah I ran into the same issue in Chicago with PSI cancelling the exam on Saturday 5/30. Anyone have success on rescheduling online or over the phone? I keep getting the voicemail and online the website won't let me register. Any help is appreciated!

I checked PSI in the morning and around 5pm everyday after they cancelled my test and one morning there was a new test date available for the next afternoon! Hope this works out for you! Good luck!

Just took the test. Didn't use any study stuff. Ate lunch and drank some caffeine before. Took about 2 hours. Really wasn't difficult. With that being said, did anyone else read on the paper from the beginning that it said "you'll be either referred or not referred on USAJobs. Those who are referred are the ones who pass the ATSAT, and those who are not either did not take the atsat or failed it". Is this standard now? I thought you only got referred if you were going to get a TOL (aka BQ pool 1 or w/e)

Just took the test. Didn't use any study stuff. Ate lunch and drank some caffeine before. Took about 2 hours. Really wasn't difficult. With that being said, did anyone else read on the paper from the beginning that it said "you'll be either referred or not referred on USAJobs. Those who are referred are the ones who pass the ATSAT, and those who are not either did not take the atsat or failed it". Is this standard now? I thought you only got referred if you were going to get a TOL (aka BQ pool 1 or w/e)
You can get referred but still no TOL

did anyone else read on the paper from the beginning that it said "you'll be either referred or not referred on USAJobs. Those who are referred are the ones who pass the ATSAT, and those who are not either did not take the atsat or failed it". Is this standard now? I thought you only got referred if you were going to get a TOL (aka BQ pool 1 or w/e)
Read FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676 pages 52-55. Pretty much explains how you will noticed on USJOB

Back
Top Bottom