Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

my medical POC got back to me today and notified me that my medical has been cleared and my HR rep was updated.
Officially all cleared and now pending a class date :)
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Barely in August... I heard for a 10/7 Basics start date on 8/30.
Either way it’s by no means enough time to plan a move across the country. From finding out where you are going until you have to be there is even worse. I like to plan ahead so maybe it’s just a me thing.

The earliest mention of October class dates in this thread was August 26th. I'm assuming that they were waiting until today to give out November dates in the event that a government shutdown took place. Let's also not forget that not everyone in the bid is on this site. We may not hear much until this evening when people get off work. Aside from the early November dates, reps are probably onboarding the 10/1 class as well as handling other stuff. I get the feeling that it's going to be a slow trickle over the next week, and if we hear more today I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Last edited:
The earliest mention of October class dates in this thread was August 26th. I'm assuming that they were waiting until today to give out November dates in the event that a government shutdown took place. Let's also not forget that not everyone in the bid is on this site. We may not hear much until this evening when people get off work. Aside from the early November dates, reps are probably onboarding the 10/1 class as well as handling other stuff. I get the feeling that it's going to be a slow trickle over the next week, and if not I'll be pleasantly surprised!
I was told end of this week, beginning of next week.

When filling out the e-QIP, did you guys notify your previous employer they might be getting contacted ?
Nope. My current employer at the time was already aware that I was in the hiring process for the FAA because I had to take time off to get the medical and MMPI done. Other than that, I just put previous employers’ info that I had into e-QIP and left it at that.

Back
Top Bottom