Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Received an email from the FAA that all employees must be fully vaccinated by 11/22/21, including employees who do not report to the worksite.
The email didn't say anything about having to provide any kind of documentation. I replied to the email asking if there was anything needed. I guess we'll see what they say.

disclaimer: I am not making any comment on whether or not they SHOULD ask for documentation. I just want to make sure I get through the hiring process smoothly. Please don't turn the hiring thread into a covid debate.

The email didn't say anything about having to provide any kind of documentation. I replied to the email asking if there was anything needed. I guess we'll see what they say.

disclaimer: I am not making any comment on whether or not they SHOULD ask for documentation. I just want to make sure I get through the hiring process smoothly. Please don't turn the hiring thread into a covid debate.
My hr rep said there’s no guidance on where to send proof of vaccination yet. Seems like something they should have figured out before they sent out the requirement. I’m just not trying to be delayed any further over something like this

So if I don't hear anything about the mmpi, I passed? Getting tier 2 is the only time they would reach out?
While I can't say for sure, I think you might only hear back once all of your paperwork has been processed unless, as others have mentioned, you check in with your HR POC. I wouldn't have known about my MMPI-2 or conditional security clearance if I hadn't talked to my rep.

Well, another month down. I guess they were hoping the government would shut down so they wouldn't have to give out November dates. I hope tomorrow's a big day.
They delayed the shutdown to December.

Back
Top Bottom