Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I am also wondering about CS. I am from the 2019 bid and was tier 2. I finally cleared back in early August. The last contact I have had with CS was December of 2019 and have tried contacting her since clearing with no response. Any ideas on what to do?
I emailed her about two weeks ago and I got an automatic email back saying CS was out of office indefinitely and to contact DP if I need immediate assistance... Since then I have since CS one other email and didn't get anything back so I didn't know if CS was still out or just not replying...

I emailed her about two weeks ago and I got an automatic email back saying CS was out of office indefinitely and to contact DP if I need immediate assistance... Since then I have since CS one other email and didn't get anything back so I didn't know if CS was still out or just not replying...
I contacted the main HR phone number and was notified DP is now my HR contact. Glad to know because I was never notified of the switch.

I got my FOL this morning for Enroute. They gave me info on December class dates. it's for sure 12/23. What are y'all doing for housing and whatnot?
Welcome to the class! I'm still looking at places to stay and in-between a few at the moment. I'm thinking I may stay in either Sonesta or Residence Inn. I'm waiting to hear back and I am open to change locations if most of the people in our class want to stay at one place.

I got my FOL this morning for Enroute. They gave me info on December class dates. it's for sure 12/23. What are y'all doing for housing and whatnot?

Welcome to the class! I'm still looking at places to stay and in-between a few at the moment. I'm thinking I may stay in either Sonesta or Residence Inn. I'm waiting to hear back and I am open to change locations if most of the people in our class want to stay at one place.
It would be a great idea for you all to make a separate thread for people with your specific class date if one doesn't exist already.

I finally heard back from hr regarding my clearance status, the only thing I'm waiting on is for the flight surgeon to review my file. Unfortunately they couldn't tell me when the flight surgeon was going to get to my file
I've been waiting for a fs to review my file since May. Finally heard back from my medical clearance person and she says they're all doing contact tracing, so they're real backed up. I've seen plenty of other people get their medical clearances though, so idfk.

Has everyone from this bid cleared?
I think a few of the late testers, myself included, are still waiting on clearances. I submitted additional paperwork for medical yesterday and had a surprise security interview this morning (after being informed of my conditional clearance). I'm sure I'll be a bit bored when it's my turn to wait seven months for a class. ?

I think a few of the late testers, myself included, are still waiting on clearances. I submitted additional paperwork for medical yesterday and had a surprise security interview this morning (after being informed of my conditional clearance). I'm sure I'll be a bit bored when it's my turn to wait seven months for a class. ?
When did you submit your sf86? Did you have to reach out to HR to find out you were conditionally cleared? It sounds like you’re on a timeline close to mine.

When did you submit your sf86? Did you have to reach out to HR to find out you were conditionally cleared? It sounds like you’re on a timeline close to mine.
I submitted my SF-86 on the 20th of August. My security POC actually let me know about my conditional clearance somewhat casually after I submitted a personal statement. I reached out to my HR POC after it was apparent I wouldn't be able to do the drug test within the 60 days and she also mentioned my conditional clearance.

You should be able to check on anything under the umbrella of medical (MMPI-2, medical, and the drug test) with you medical POC. Mine was able to tell me that my MMPI-2 did not indicate a need for additional testing "...at this time." I think the HR POC is only informed of anything medical once it is fully cleared.

Last edited:
I submitted my SF-86 on the 20th. My security POC actually let me know about my conditional clearance somewhat casually after I submitted a personal statement. I reached out to my HR POC after it was apparent I wouldn't be able to do the drug test within the 60 days and she also mentioned my conditional clearance.

You should be able to check on anything under the umbrella of medical (MMPI-2, medical, and the drug test) with you medical POC. Mine was able to tell me that my MMPI-2 did not indicate a need for additional testing "...at this time." I think the HR POC is only informed of anything medical once it is fully cleared.
Thanks for the info. I sent in some additional paperwork for my medical last week, so I’ll give it a little longer before reaching out. I’m just going on the assumption no news is good news.

It doesn’t seem like there are a lot of people on our timeline, so here’s hoping it goes quick.

Thanks for the info. I sent in some additional paperwork for my medical last week, so I’ll give it a little longer before reaching out. I’m just going on the assumption no news is good news.

It doesn’t seem like there are a lot of people on our timeline, so here’s hoping it goes quick.

As it would seem the last of the early testers on pointsixtyfive are thinning out, I agree with that line of thinking. At some point, the bulk of folks waiting on a class date will be from the late testing group, which is a smaller group as I understand it. That being said, I can't say anything about this process has been straightforward or timely. I can live with it just as long as I get a crack at the academy sometime in the middle of next year.

As it would seem the last of the early testers on pointsixtyfive are thinning out, I agree with that line of thinking. At some point, the bulk of folks waiting on a class date will be from the late testing group, which is a smaller group as I understand it. That being said, I can't say anything about this process has been straightforward or timely. I can live with it just as long as I get a crack at the academy sometime in the middle of next year.
Early tester roll call

Attachments

• 66162C0E-ADDC-4550-9FFD-1C32CE48B11F.jpeg
    66162C0E-ADDC-4550-9FFD-1C32CE48B11F.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 3
Early tester roll call
Waving Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

So I sent out an email to DF yesterday, I got an email about the ammendum I have to sign in order to get my FOL about the vaccine… Bih I’ve been vaccinated for months now pls lemme get a date ???

Back
Top Bottom