Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

They have to keep the flow of hiring going. I would expect a much quicker process for y’all. That being said next year ain’t that far away.
I hope so! I’m fine waiting just completely excited! The Addendum to the TOL email aviation careers sent today got my heart skipping 20 beats of excitement before reading it lol. Just more paperwork to sign :)

I hope so! I’m fine waiting just completely excited! The Addendum to the TOL email aviation careers sent today got my heart skipping 20 beats of excitement before reading it lol. Just more paperwork to sign :)
Speaking of signing the Addendum, how do I go about signing it and sending it back? It's just a PDF file that I cant edit. Do they want me to print it out and sign it then scan it back in or am I just brain dead and missing something completely obvious.

Speaking of signing the Addendum, how do I go about signing it and sending it back? It's just a PDF file that I cant edit. Do they want me to print it out and sign it then scan it back in or am I just brain dead and missing something completely obvious.
I've always printed, signed, and scanned it back in. Other than EODs, I don't remember much being able to be digitally signed. If you can't scan it, just load it into word and use a text box with font that looks like your signature and type your name, then save it as a pdf again.

I reached out to my hr rep and he said I’m still waiting for medical clearance and if I wanted details I should contact my medical poc listed in my cil. I don’t see anyone listed for medical on my cil, would it just be the general medical email?

I reached out to my hr rep and he said I’m still waiting for medical clearance and if I wanted details I should contact my medical poc listed in my cil. I don’t see anyone listed for medical on my cil, would it just be the general medical email?
Yeah I got that same response last week. Emailed the generic medical email and they responded a few hours later. My response was that I cleared the mmpi and physical and it’s in final review with the flight surgeon.

Yeah I got that same response last week. Emailed the generic medical email and they responded a few hours later. My response was that I cleared the mmpi and physical and it’s in final review with the flight surgeon.
Does the medical POC have a phone number in the e-mail?

Class starts in 10 days and still no EODS or pre employment emails and my iPad hasn’t been delivered yet. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom