Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Is anyone else still waiting for the flight surgeon to look at your file? Starting to feel like im the only one.

Yep. Had to submit additional paperwork regarding an incident in 2013. Still haven't been asked for anything about my eyesight (myopia, amblyopia) Just gonna check in every two weeks or so.

Is anyone else still waiting for the flight surgeon to look at your file? Starting to feel like im the only one.
If you haven't in a while I would check in with hr rep. I asked in September and was told I was waiting for flight Surgeon. Didn't hear anything for a while so reached out Thursday and was told I was cleared medically Mid-October pending a class date. All classes filled in December and it could be several months before I receive a class date.

My HR rep emailed me with a start date of 12/10 and informed me that I'll have to take another drug test. I guess I'll receive the FOL after the drug test. She didn't mention if it was En Route or Terminal but I am beyond excited. I think I cleared around August so this was a shock to me.
Whos your HR rep? Also stoked for you! Not sure where I am in the process considering I cleared in May though. lol

If you haven't in a while I would check in with hr rep. I asked in September and was told I was waiting for flight Surgeon. Didn't hear anything for a while so reached out Thursday and was told I was cleared medically Mid-October pending a class date. All classes filled in December and it could be several months before I receive a class date.
My HR rep gave me contact info for medical, I asked them and they said I was still waiting on the flight surgeon

I’m just trying to figure out how they give out dates. They say in order of clearance but I’d imagine DF has some April dates to give out. I’m glad you got yours though
I could be off about my clearance date, it was really just an estimation on my part

I’m just trying to figure out how they give out dates. They say in order of clearance but I’d imagine DF has some April dates to give out. I’m glad you got yours though
Yep, I have DF no date yet but cleared in April. She did say I should expect a call this month or next

Fuck man, thought it was just me at this point. It's taken forever and the medical clearance HR person has been kind of a dick every time I've reached out. Frustrating, but all you can really do is shut up and wait, right?
you've been waiting for medical since May? jeeeeez.

Star is out of office until 11/29.

Back
Top Bottom