Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Does anyone have TH as there HR Rep? I am a tier 2 candidate, the medical office just forwarded my paperwork to the psychologist department. Now waiting on an email from them to schedule to tier 2 eval.
your HR POC won't really be of much help until you clear the Tier 2 Process. The Tier 2 team will be the people that will be emailing you at this point. Be prepared to wait a long period of time from someone in Tier 2 to email you.

your HR POC won't really be of much help until you clear the Tier 2 Process. The Tier 2 team will be the people that will be emailing you at this point. Be prepared to wait a long period of time from someone in Tier 2 to email you.
Ugh that sucks, I feel like I have been waiting forever. Almost 2 years in the process already. I got tried emailing the tier 2 team but no response, I got the email from my medical rep.

I have been going back and forth with the flight surgeon since may, I had a surgery when I was 10 in 2003, and they had me go to the ophthalmologist for an evaluation a few times. Everything came back good, but there insisting on the records from my strabismus surgery, which that doctor retired so I can’t find them anywhere. Starting to feel a little hopeless, especially since I never had any issue since the surgery in 2003.

I have been going back and forth with the flight surgeon since may, I had a surgery when I was 10 in 2003, and they had me go to the ophthalmologist for an evaluation a few times. Everything came back good, but there insisting on the records from my strabismus surgery, which that doctor retired so I can’t find them anywhere. Starting to feel a little hopeless, especially since I never had any issue since the surgery in 2003.
Even if the doctor retired, your medical should still be out there, they usually forward them and store them at a 3rd party facility, dont give up homie keep making calls

I had strabismus surgery when I was a toddler, the FAA made me do a full eye exam that extends beyond the scope of a normal one but I never had to provide any documentation of past surgeries. See if maybe your opthamologist will write a letter to them and can vouch for you since mine did that.

How utterly strange. I mentioned having the exact same condition/surgery right around the same time, as well as my amblyopia/myopia, and they didn't ask me for a thing.

How utterly strange. I mentioned having the exact same condition/surgery right around the same time, as well as my amblyopia/myopia, and they didn't ask me for a thing.
I have had so many tests done, and the ophthalmologist wrote a very detailed note. The flight surgeon is insisting on the records from when I was 10. Nothing in those records could tell them anything the ophthalmologist hasn’t already told them. I am still hoping to find these records, but it’s been extremely difficult since it was over 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom