Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Maybe I’m one of the last ones left from this bid. Enroute 6/30 basics 8/4 in person
Congrats man!
I did my tier 2 appointment earlier in the month after about 13months of waiting.
No idea how long the wait will be to hear back, but just so glad to get all this out of the way already. i always go with the saying that at least i've tried, so someday i don't regret not doing so.

Congrats man!
I did my tier 2 appointment earlier in the month after about 13months of waiting.
No idea how long the wait will be to hear back, but just so glad to get all this out of the way already. i always go with the saying that at least i've tried, so someday i don't regret not doing so.
Thanks! Seems like it’s been a 3 month wait for most people after the evals. Drug test refresh was quick and took about 2 more weeks for me to get cleared for everything. It goes fast after the eval so you’re almost there!

Can someone from this bid that is in basics or at the academy now fill me in on what the timeline is like from the end of online basics to the start date in OKC? I'm assuming there is some sort of gap to allow for travel, but what specifically does that interim week or so look like? I'm assigned the terminal option if that makes a difference. Thanks.
From this bid and graduated terminal back in November. We had about 1 week between finishing basics and reporting at the academy. I have heard of others that waited a little longer so YMMV. We weren’t required to do anything during that week.

Can someone from this bid that is in basics or at the academy now fill me in on what the timeline is like from the end of online basics to the start date in OKC? I'm assuming there is some sort of gap to allow for travel, but what specifically does that interim week or so look like? I'm assigned the terminal option if that makes a difference. Thanks.
Should be one week or so, finish on a Friday, have that next week off, report to OKC the following Monday. If there’s any sort of covid delay or anything you or academy closure you might have two weeks in between but that’s unlikely now. You don’t have anything to do that week except relax and start making your way to Oklahoma.

I am that limbo time now; we are getting extra time with the map and such with instructors to help. Nothing is graded, it is super nice to have, let’s you kind of get ahead and not drown in information first thing at OKC.
edit: I am EnRoute, not Terminal.

This is the best thing that could happen to you! I am so so grateful for the three weeks we had before OKC. Just put as much effort into learning the phraseology as you can and you will be so ahead of the game!

Congrats man!
I have yet to have my tier 2 yet but I'm from. This bid.

Yes, they do understand school. They’re not strict with that. They’re super understanding. I deferred mine for a wedding and they told me they know so many that have deferred so they can finish school
I have To defer my date and I’m wondering when you replied to the email unable to make that start date work how quickly did your rep get back to you with new dates? And was she fairly understanding?

I have To defer my date and I’m wondering when you replied to the email unable to make that start date work how quickly did your rep get back to you with new dates? And was she fairly understanding?
They'll work either you if it is a legit reason. If it's just a trivia conflict they may say take it or leave it.

I got an email this morning. Never received a phone call from my rep. I called Today but she didn’t answer so left a voicemail

I called again today and no answer.
When I got my date. It was all through phone calls for both dates. She initially offered me a January date. I requested a later date for a wedding. I had DF and she was super cool about it. A month later called me for a March date and that’s it.

When I got my date. It was all through phone calls for both dates. She initially offered me a January date. I requested a later date for a wedding. I had DF and she was super cool about it. A month later called me for a March date and that’s it.
I've had multiple reps and have emailed and called both but no response. I know the email said to reply within 2 business days so I just hope I can get ahold of her soon

Back
Top Bottom