Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

If you claimed any college credit on your application you need to send transcripts. If you claimed only work experience then there's no need.
That's what I was figuring. Thanks for the reply.

How do you send the transcripts? Directly from the school to the HR rep? Or you do upload them
The email I received had specific instructions on that. There are multiple ways IIRC.

I don't suppose he knows about the next OTS bid, huh? I don't believe I'm getting a TOL this time around (P2Q) and am just curious. I'm in CTI but don't graduate until Dec. '21, but still doesn't hurt to be curious
Unfortunately I don’t think the next bid has been announced yet, I’d say keep doing what you’re doing for now and just check back, they typically give a decent amount of time heads up since it’s only open for a couple days!

Unfortunately I don’t think the next bid has been announced yet, I’d say keep doing what you’re doing for now and just check back, they typically give a decent amount of time heads up since it’s only open for a couple days!
That's true! And I am! Anything I can learn now is going to make it easier to learn at the academy, when I have a basic knowledge and some lab experience :D Thanks for your reply!

In the 2020 experienced bid thread, MMPIs are being reported as completed so it looks like psych evals are back on the menu boys (and girls). Their rumor mill also has similar stuff to what someone said earlier here about getting the bid complete before a possible hiring freeze+fill open slots from retirees.

I say if people have questions let em ask questions

No need to gatekeep or gripe like a boomer would
Completely agree. Albeit, when there are pages, multiple pages, of the same questions asking the same questions you then begin to ask yourself if they’re even trying to look for the answer when it been repeatedly answered lol. No one is “gatekeeping” anything.

Completely agree. Albeit, when there are pages, multiple pages, of the same questions asking the same questions you then begin to ask yourself if they’re even trying to look for the answer when it been repeatedly answered lol. No one is “gatekeeping” anything.
Sorry i been having to write research papers and shit gotta embellish and dramatize everything out of proportion lol

Back
Top Bottom