FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

qkoronap

Sorry i been having to write research papers and shit gotta embellish and dramatize everything out of proportion lol
Research papers? Why don’t we just graduate you to writing clickbait! Less effort + ad revenue + ?? = profit.

“This one simple trick gets you EODs in under 24 hours guaranteed!”

thumbnail with your shocked pickachu mug for bonus points.

pg145

Still haven't gotten my EODS.... But I'm *trying* to be patient lol. Anyone else?

Me either, patience is key. I haven't even gotten a response from the respectful email I sent my HR rep days ago. I am anxious to get it all done and get a class date, but at the same time I am in a situation that benefits me if this drags on a little while. My wife and I have agreed that the more time we get, the more money we can save to offset the income loss from going to OKC. The wait is almost a catch 22 for me though, as I am very anxious to quit the required travel for my current job.

brsana

Trusted Contributor
Me either, patience is key. I haven't even gotten a response from the respectful email I sent my HR rep days ago. I am anxious to get it all done and get a class date, but at the same time I am in a situation that benefits me if this drags on a little while. My wife and I have agreed that the more time we get, the more money we can save to offset the income loss from going to OKC. The wait is almost a catch 22 for me though, as I am very anxious to quit the required travel for my current job.
same, i was thinking wed get class dates in sep. of next year or around that time giving me time to finish school...but obviously if i get an OKC class date that'll take priority, and ill be happy to get started.

Top Bottom