Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

I think the question was for a DoD controller transferring to the FAA. But congrats on the negotiation, I did the same thing, unsuccessfully haha
You’re right, re-reading the question made me see how I misinterpreted. Thanks for the clarification!

Don’t previous exp bids just put you at the lowest D band the facility has?

Don’t previous exp bids just put you at the lowest D band the facility has?
Weirdly, myself and another 2 prior mil controllers at my facility are getting paid the bottom of D3 and the lowest D band we have is D2. The prior mil hire that got there before me said they asked and was told it was not a mistake and correct. It does match our FOLs, so I figured since the bottom of D3 is the same as the top of D2 we were put there. I haven’t really checked, but since I hit my year anniversary I did get a raise so I’m guessing I’m at bottom of D3. Because if I understand correctly if you’re at the top of a Payband you don’t get that raise? I’m not sure though.
yup, with the exception of if you held a previous fed job, then get payed at the appropriate band.

Anyone have an idea when they are going to send out lists? Finished all the prerequisites and reached out to HR they said just to wait.

Last I checked, precious experience goes to bottom of D3 of the facility they're assigned, pay is different for re-entrants (prior FAA CPC/decelopmental)

Last I checked, precious experience goes to bottom of D3 of the facility they're assigned, pay is different for re-entrants (prior FAA CPC/decelopmental)
Bottom of the lowest D band at the facility assigned to. Some facilities have a D1 or D2 band......

Back
Top Bottom