Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

I got my list on Dec 21st (my last name starts with E) and I find out where I’m going next Tuesday the 5th. I also did the questionnaire back in the beginning of the hiring process. Maybe after they place some of us next week they will send out more lists?? I sure hope so for y’all.
What’s your top 5??

The guy from CMH was hilarious ???. But a lot of people feel that way. Hope you get the one you want most
Yeah, he had me laughing too lol I actually got to talk with a controller from each facility, and it helped a lot since I couldn’t decide which would be number 1. They were all extremely nice, helpful, and answered any question I had.
& thank you! I hope you do too.

Yeah, he had me laughing too lol I actually got to talk with a controller from each facility, and it helped a lot since I couldn’t decide which would be number 1. They were all extremely nice, helpful, and answered any question I had.
& thank you! I hope you do too.
I’m already in the agency. I usually follow the prior experience bids to help with questions anyone might have that I can answer. Got picked up on the March ‘18 bid

Anyone know if the Jan 5th selection date is the day they notify you, or if it’s just when they start looking at the preferences that were submitted?

Anyone know if the Jan 5th selection date is the day they notify you, or if it’s just when they start looking at the preferences that were submitted?
If you have to have your preferences submitted before that day, it’s probably the day you’ll be notified of where you got along with the 3 start dates they’re offering

If you have to have your preferences submitted before that day, it’s probably the day you’ll be notified of where you got along with the 3 start dates they’re offering
Yeah selections have to be submitted by the 3rd. So I’m assuming we get our placement and start date options on the 5th.

Regarding the other comments, my last name starts with F, got the same list as everyone else on the 21st. Submitted my preferences on 12/24. Seems like they are going alphabetically this go round. Good luck to everyone! And Happy New Year, in case I don’t check this again before Friday! ?

Yeah selections have to be submitted by the 3rd. So I’m assuming we get our placement and start date options on the 5th.

Regarding the other comments, my last name starts with F, got the same list as everyone else on the 21st. Submitted my preferences on 12/24. Seems like they are going alphabetically this go round. Good luck to everyone! And Happy New Year, in case I don’t check this again before Friday! ?
Last name starts with B, everything is cleared, and haven't gotten a list. Just to throw a wrench in the alphabetical theory.

I emailed the medical email address ([email protected]) and they said I was cleared and my letter was sent. Then I called my HR rep a week or two later and was told I'm good to go, just waiting on list. That was a couple weeks ago.
I contacted the medical email too. They said they were waiting on the flight surgeon to sign off on it. So I guess that’s where my delay is. Hopefully soon guys. Happy New Years!

I contacted the medical email too. They said they were waiting on the flight surgeon to sign off on it. So I guess that’s where my delay is. Hopefully soon guys. Happy New Years!
I contacted that email too and they said I was cleared and my HR rep was notified a few weeks ago. I’ve emailed my HR a few times asking if she was notified I was cleared or if she’s heard anything and the only answer I’ve got is “nothing yet”

I contacted that email too and they said I was cleared and my HR rep was notified a few weeks ago. I’ve emailed my HR a few times asking if she was notified I was cleared or if she’s heard anything and the only answer I’ve got is “nothing yet”
Guess it’s a waiting game at this point. Best of luck

It can be frustrating. From my own experience, I was notified I was cleared in August ‘18. Didn’t get a list until November ‘18. I don’t think anyone has been able to figure out how they determine who’s in what batch to get a list. Just find something to occupy your mind and be pleasantly surprised when you get a list

Back
Top Bottom