Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Was halfway thru ground then EA Mar-Nov. Been back since mid-Nov and just working CD and studying in the facility since. No word on when we can start back up with training since I’m in LA county and we are getting rekt. Lol

Been easy work and cool coworkers though so I can’t complain.
Shitty man.

Anyone else get an email asking to complete the MMPI? I completed mine in the first week of November and when I replied all I got was a “thank you” as a response. I’m not sure if this means I failed my MMPI but hopefully not.

Anyone else get an email asking to complete the MMPI? I completed mine in the first week of November and when I replied all I got was a “thank you” as a response. I’m not sure if this means I failed my MMPI but hopefully not.
I got that same email but at the end of November. Did the same thing and replied to it telling them when and where I took it, got the "Thank you" reply as well. Send an email to [email protected] and ask for an update.

How does training hold effect safe pay? Currently DoD and waiting on my facility list. Are current employees losing their safe pay because of the training hold?

Has anyone heard anything recently? I assume they haven't but no one posting in a few days weirded me out so just wanted to say something.
I got an email today confirming my start date and letting me know a FOL would be sent out “within the next few days.” They also had me make sure no answers changed on the OF-306. HR rep said it would be a virtual onboarding via zoom whenever I report.

Back
Top Bottom