Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Anyone from the previous list receive their FOL?

I'm about to hit 30 days from my tentative start date, and if I don't give notice to break my lease this week, I'll be on the hook for April's rent despite (hopefully) not even being in the state.

I told my HR rep my situation last week and he said he would send out my FOL ASAP after getting my drug test refresher results. My drug test POC emailed me back the same day telling me they already had my results and would contact my HR rep for me. I haven't heard anything since.

A ton of 8+ level facilities on the newest Terminal Placement List that was updated today.

Gonna fill the sought after places with new hires, who needs NCEPT anyway?

Anyone from the previous list receive their FOL?

I'm about to hit 30 days from my tentative start date, and if I don't give notice to break my lease this week, I'll be on the hook for April's rent despite (hopefully) not even being in the state.

I told my HR rep my situation last week and he said he would send out my FOL ASAP after getting my drug test refresher results. My drug test POC emailed me back the same day telling me they already had my results and would contact my HR rep for me. I haven't heard anything since.
I just got mine today. Got drug tested last week

Thanks I did that, but it’s doesn’t show CIP. I was trying to see if CIP was still available at MMU. My FOL didn’t show any, but 123atc shows a 6.7% controller incentive pay. I know 123atc isnt 100% accurate. Was hoping to see if anyone here knew.
Ok. The pointsixtyfive app site shows MMU with 6.7% CIP as well. I believe that’s updated quite frequently. pointSixtyFive Facility Information

CIP is a union-negotiated thing, it would only change in a new CBA (the Slate Book is from 2016 and will be re-negotiated next year) or in an MOU between NATCA and the agency (there's no MOU about it). So it's still in effect.

Thanks I did that, but it’s doesn’t show CIP. I was trying to see if CIP was still available at MMU. My FOL didn’t show any, but 123atc shows a 6.7% controller incentive pay. I know 123atc isnt 100% accurate. Was hoping to see if anyone here knew.
Fol wont show cip pay. Your les will.

There are a couple on this list that release people like crazy. Short training times with high success rates.
I think the biggest problem is that even if they have short training times, people are still looking at 2+ years of training. Primarily due to the training backlog and corona stuff

Back
Top Bottom