Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

No, still waiting on security clearance. I think I got it straight yesterday, so hopefully it’s good now and I’ll get a list in the next month or 7 lol. How bout you? Get all cleared?
Heard there’ll be a list coming out next week, not sure if it’s 100% though. And I already got my facility, starting date is towards the end of the year. Hopefully you get picked up soon!

Heard there’ll be a list coming out next week, not sure if it’s 100% though. And I already got my facility, starting date is towards the end of the year. Hopefully you get picked up soon!
That would be great lol. Is the end of the year what they offered or what you wanted? Thanks for the reply. It’ll happen when it’s supposed to I suppose.

That would be great lol. Is the end of the year what they offered or what you wanted? Thanks for the reply. It’ll happen when it’s supposed to I suppose.
I actually requested that and was surprised it got approved. They offered the standard March-April start dates after I got assigned the facility but I asked for a date late in the year and they made it happen

Back
Top Bottom