Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

I emailed HR to ask about getting the CILs and this was their response back to me. This was yesterday that i got this response for anyone still wondering how much longer.

"due to the current pandemic, medical requirements have been put on hold. The medical office will inform us as the requirements for each states opens then we will send CILs to applicants in those states.

Thank you!

Aviation Careers Human Resources Office
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
Federal Aviation Administration
[email protected]
Phone: 405-954-4657 "

I emailed HR to ask about getting the CILs and this was their response back to me. This was yesterday that i got this response for anyone still wondering how much longer.

"due to the current pandemic, medical requirements have been put on hold. The medical office will inform us as the requirements for each states opens then we will send CILs to applicants in those states.

Thank you!

Aviation Careers Human Resources Office
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
Federal Aviation Administration
[email protected]
Phone: 405-954-4657 "

Most states are open/opening, except NY, so stay positive.

Maybe I am blind, but how do I upload the list of required military documents I got from my HR rep to EODS?

Trust me you’re not alone, I’m having that same issue. Maybe they’ll update it after we signed the 2 forms in there or they’ll email us asking for it.

Hmm my reading must be garbage cause I still don’t see that in the emails I got lol.
It definitely doesn't say that in mine lol.

Anyways I don't think I have anything to submit at this point. No SF-15 documentation or DD-214 since I still haven't separated yet.

What does 10 vs 5 point preference matter at this point anyway if you have a TOL?

Did anyone who submit their info through eods get their paperwork approved yet? Or still showing “Submitted” - if it was approved, when did you submit and when did it get approved?

Back
Top Bottom