Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Class
The CIL doesn’t mention if you need a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class exam. When I went to schedule a medical exam they asked which one I needed, anyone know?
Class II Medical
The CIL doesn’t mention if you need a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class exam. When I went to schedule a medical exam they asked which one I needed, anyone know?
it should specify but it’s a Class II medical. Specific for the FAA that includes EKG.

Nothing yet...filled out the pre-employment worksheet but was advised by the medical POC that Medical is going to be delayed in AZ because of COVID.
Same. Those of us in AZ might be hosed for a little while. I haven’t from the medical POC after sending the pre employment worksheet to their work box. Did they reach out to you? or did you contact them to see when appointments were starting back up? I’ve been considering telling them I’m willing to drive to NM to get an appointment since their cases are still pretty low.

Same. Those of us in AZ might be hosed for a little while. I haven’t from the medical POC after sending the pre employment worksheet to their work box. Did they reach out to you? or did you contact them to see when appointments were starting back up? I’ve been considering telling them I’m willing to drive to NM to get an appointment since their cases are still pretty low.
Nothing else after returning the pre-employment worksheet. I thought about traveling to a different state as well , but figured we still can’t get our MMPI done due to FAA facilities not letting non essentials in. I really want to get started, but also enjoying the time off after separating in May.

Nothing else after returning the pre-employment worksheet. I thought about traveling to a different state as well , but figured we still can’t get our MMPI done due to FAA facilities not letting non essentials in. I really want to get started, but also enjoying the time off after separating in May.
Funny enough I just got an medXpress email saying they’re “now conducting exams in your state.”

I was given a follow-up email with the list of AME's to schedule my physical, saying they were still being done in my state. However, I never got any medexpress instructions....

Back
Top Bottom