Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Mine just changed to Not Eligible, even though I meet the requirements.
17UhqzJ.gif

Im kidding. I just wanted to use that gif.

17UhqzJ.gif

Im kidding. I just wanted to use that gif.
I even tried to call the number on the posting, but put me on hold forever. It gives you the option to leave a voicemail and get a call back, however the voicemail is full so you have to hang up.

Finally got through on the phone, unfortunately while I will have 52 weeks with a CTO within 60 days I did not have it when the job posting closed on March 3rd smh.

Should have applied to the OTS bid.
Was unable to do anything earlier due to being in the military, eas was to far out. I’m perfectly fine going to some contract towers for a while and getting some General aviation experience. Stinks for now but optimistic for the future!

Was unable to do anything earlier due to being in the military, eas was to far out. I’m perfectly fine going to some contract towers for a while and getting some General aviation experience. Stinks for now but optimistic for the future!
If you're interested in eastern Washington let me know. 4/10s, easier traffic.

RM is still here. Idk what your managers initials are but real life initials are DB and he's still at Pendleton as well. He was just doing a TDY in Alaska
Tell RM you’ve met DM. DB came after me. I’ve been gone for a little over 2 years now

Back
Top Bottom