Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

i completed all requirements on March 30th and I still have yet to receive a list or hear anything.
It's been pretty quiet on this forum the last month with very few people posting about lists after completing the CIL. I wonder if the ATO is waiting until after the Q3 NCEPT TOLs to go out and come back. Maybe more lists will be sent out within the next two weeks.

It's been pretty quiet on this forum the last month with very few people posting about lists after completing the CIL. I wonder if the ATO is waiting until after the Q3 NCEPT TOLs to go out and come back. Maybe more lists will be sent out within the next two weeks.
I've completed all requirements, just waiting to hear that I'm clear overe here.

Same, finished everything on May 20th. And medical confirmed all paperwork was in
That's quick. Ik my automated med email said, "Please allow at least 45 days after your exam before making inquiring regarding your status." So i figured I'll be waiting a while.

That's quick. Ik my automated med email said, "Please allow at least 45 days after your exam before making inquiring regarding your status." So i figured I'll be waiting a while.
I think they pretty much know if you medically cleared almost immediately after the MMPI and the flight physical are like a one day thing to confirm cleared. The drug test may take the longest, a few days. This is a much smoother process then my first time around but that was closer to a decade ago.

Can someone please explain the age requirement limit, its seems confusing to me in the announcement. If I am 40 years old now, quit my air traffic position 1 year ago, was originally hired at age 30, do I qualify???

Can someone please explain the age requirement limit, its seems confusing to me in the announcement. If I am 40 years old now, quit my air traffic position 1 year ago, was originally hired at age 30, do I qualify???
If you were hired by the FAA prior to turning 31 AND have had 52 weeks of certified experience.

If you were hired by the FAA prior to turning 31 AND have had 52 weeks of certified experience.
Ok thanks! That's what I thought, i was just confused by the wording "Age Requirements: Notwithstanding section 3307 of title 5, the maximum limit of age for an original appointment to a position as an air traffic controller shall be 35 years of age for those maintaining 52 weeks of air traffic control experience involving the full-time active separation of air traffic after receipt of an air traffic certification or air traffic control facility rating in a civilian or military air traffic control facility."

Back
Top Bottom