Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Cour
I have everything done except drug test, which is this week. Curious to see if I'll be cleared in time to see a list with all of you.

Curious as well to see if I will be cleared in time. If everything is submitted and the medical isn’t cleared before 60 days. Does that mean we will be dropped from this bid?

I emailed medical about my medical clearance and I keep getting told “waiting on flight surgeon review” anyone else being told the same?

I emailed medical about my medical clearance and I keep getting told “waiting on flight surgeon review” anyone else being told the same?
Haven’t even emailed them about it yet I saw someone who finished stuff on the 20th of may just got cleared and I did mine on the 23rd so I’m expecting soon but haven’t hounded yet.

List received. Any insight on facilities.
Not specific on any facility but I have worked at one on that list. Pick one with good training %, relatively decent staffing, and you're willing to be at for 3-5 years. If you're dead set on a facility or location submit your list as fast as possible. It's a first come first served. You wait to think about it you'll likely receive the 3rd or 5th on your list.

List received. Any insight on facilities.
I've known some people at some of those facilities, what I would do is look at a low level 5 tower only that has 100 % staffing and go there. You won't be there longer than 3 years guaranteed, those places pump and dump the fastest in the NAS. Going to an up/down facility that doesn't have staffing, you will rot for years with no end in sight.

Back
Top Bottom