Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Same boat, rep is JW. Feeling good about it. Just heard a rumor my top pick lost another CPC, hoping the timing works out just right to slide in
Lol yea i looked at the lastest ncept list and saw a few places id like lose some people. Gotta pray timing works out.

Where you trying to go?
DLH would be more than ideal. Level 5 up/down pay is plenty for me for now. I've been working contract, trying to head back towards home. FAR and DSM would be nice for my lifestyle too but they were all over everyone's lists from the last bid so I guess we'll see

Got my EODS today around noon. Submitted all I can except the good old DD214 which I won't get until May/June. Good thing the statement of service suffices. Feels like the process is going faster than the January bid.

Last edited:
Got my EODS today around noon. Submitted all I can except the good old DD214 which I won't get until May/June. Good thing the statement of service suffices. Feels like the process is going faster than the January bid.
It’s going really fast. Some got their CILs already. I think the bottleneck will be medical tho

How much ahead of schedule would yall say the CIL's are?
Feels pretty quick. I am getting out of the military in June of next year and got the CIL today. I think the step after the CIL is a formal offer with facilities so maybe I will just be waiting on that for the long haul

I second what aaron2johnson said - my friend that applied and was picked up recently made a VERY detailed timeline that she shared with me and we’ve been way ahead of that at every turn. Almost makes me (dare I say it) hopeful!
Sweet thanks for the insight. Could you post a copy and paste of it here or pm me if that isnt allowed?

Back
Top Bottom