Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Lol got 3 responses this morning, hard working this around my schedule my tower only has 3 people!
Listen I'm just happy they're working with you haha. I've definitely heard horror stories. Now I just need LW to approve my paperwork and send my CIL so I can catch up!

CIL recieved yesterday, physical scheduled for 12/12, waiting on a response for MMPI and havent recieved the security clearance email yet to set all that up. Fingers crossed for the next few weeks!

Did you get the conditional after completing the E-Qip? Or was it due to already having a clearance?
In my case I assume it was from doing e-QIP. Someone earlier on in this thread said already having one can expedite the process, but I'm just going off of getting it done for the FAA.

What was the process like already having an active TS? I'm good until 2024.
I didn’t have to fill out eqip, they told me my clearance is already good pending I pass my medical and drug test so it’s just one less step for me. I would think you should be good but I guess it depends on the background investigator

my eqip when i did it was already 90 percent filled out from when i worked for serco, i just had to update some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom