Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Can anyone confirm that the age 35 restriction doesn’t apply to former FAA CPCs that are returning?

Also, how would the pay work for returning CPCs?

Make sure you guys check AVIATOR, they are starting to DQ people that are missing required attachments. Referral list soon.

Make sure you guys check AVIATOR, they are starting to DQ people that are missing required attachments. Referral list soon.
I'm guessing if it still says "submitted" and nothing looks out of the ordinary on AVIATOR, then should be good to go still?

So about 7 people I've talked too have been denied, anyone else? Im hearing 0% acceptance rate rn got me spooked to check my application. Anyone hear anything different?

So about 7 people I've talked too have been denied, anyone else? Im hearing 0% acceptance rate rn got me spooked to check my application. Anyone hear anything different?
idk I've only talked to 1 other person and both of us still j have " submitted "

Myself and a friend who both applied checked ours yesterday and we both still have “submitted”.

Why were they assumably denied?
Okay thanks guys, and they're all calling to find out why. Just thought it was kinda odd.

I just checked mine, still says submitted. Sorry for scaring everyone! We just all used to work at the same place and everyone seem to have "denied" so we figured something was up. They all must have mucked up somewhere on the app.

This was my first time applying and I couldn’t find anything anywhere to help me out so maybe one of you smarter guys could! My application went from submitted to received. I’m guessing just a waiting game now til the selections are made?

This was my first time applying and I couldn’t find anything anywhere to help me out so maybe one of you smarter guys could! My application went from submitted to received. I’m guessing just a waiting game now til the selections are made?
Mine still says submitted, every application I'm guessing is different

When USA Jobs takes me to AVIATOR, the first screen says I’ve been found not eligible but then if I go into the application it still shows submitted. Anyone else with this issue? I can’t find what’s wrong with the packet.

When USA Jobs takes me to AVIATOR, the first screen says I’ve been found not eligible but then if I go into the application it still shows submitted. Anyone else with this issue? I can’t find what’s wrong with the packet.
My guess is you may have answered a question incorrectly or did not include the correct supporting documentation. There should be a phone number on either aviator or the posting that you can call and get a detailed explanation. Unfortunately they will not allow you to redo your application for this bid so you’ll have to wait for the next one.

Edit: USAJOBS does a poor job of update your status in the process. AVIATOR is updated and will be the most accurate.

My guess is you may have answered a question incorrectly or did not include the correct supporting documentation. There should be a phone number on either aviator or the posting that you can call and get a detailed explanation. Unfortunately they will not allow you to redo your application for this bid so you’ll have to wait for the next one.

Edit: USAJOBS does a poor job of update your status in the process. AVIATOR is updated and will be the most accurate.
USAJOBS did a better job in the past when it came to applications (ie... referred, selected since it pulled data from the respective agencies websites) but over time people ended up emailing/calling the USAJOBS help desk, inundating them with questions on why they were not referred or selected instead of the appropriate agency thus leading to the change (in the last year or so) of the application status saying "Reviewing Applications."

Back
Top Bottom