Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

"Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates."

This means i was referred? Or my application is still being reviewed?

"Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates."

This means i was referred? Or my application is still being reviewed?
Look at the top of the page. It says something like, "referral list issued." This means you were referred.

Does anyone have the MOU or directive or whatever stating how long the MMPI, background, etc is good for? Or perhaps could point me in the right direction. Was hired and ultimately turned it down in 2019 (three separate bids). Reapplied to this bid and was just curious if I’d be able to bypass any of the painstaking process.

Does anyone have the MOU or directive or whatever stating how long the MMPI, background, etc is good for? Or perhaps could point me in the right direction. Was hired and ultimately turned it down in 2019 (three separate bids). Reapplied to this bid and was just curious if I’d be able to bypass any of the painstaking process.

I have a feeling I know the answer but.

Just before the referral list came out we had trial for custody blah blah blah which as you can imagine had some geographical restrictions. At any point in this process is there a way to request a geographic area? It’s 2 entire states so not any specific facility, just within those 2 states that happen to have 55 facilities between them. Seems like good odds but, you know. It’s not a make or break for me but it would be nice.

What about those of us that had military security clearances? I believe mine was good through 2024. Or is it a different process?
Nope, doesn't matter. It'll help your ability to get clearance, but different agency requesting clearance.

I have a feeling I know the answer but.

Just before the referral list came out we had trial for custody blah blah blah which as you can imagine had some geographical restrictions. At any point in this process is there a way to request a geographic area? It’s 2 entire states so not any specific facility, just within those 2 states that happen to have 55 facilities between them. Seems like good odds but, you know. It’s not a make or break for me but it would be nice.
Maybe reach out to HR before your list is issued. Worth a shot. When I got my list back in the day it was about 25ish facilities and there was no requesting a region or state. It was rank the list from 1-25 off the list they gave you.

Maybe reach out to HR before your list is issued. Worth a shot. When I got my list back in the day it was about 25ish facilities and there was no requesting a region or state. It was rank the list from 1-25 off the list they gave you.
Awesome, thank you! That’s super helpful. Is there regional HR or a specific HR I should contact?

Back
Top Bottom