Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

So i just got my FOL, but the salary they offered me after locality pay is less than AG (according to atc123) shouldn't my starting salary be at D3?(tower only has AG, D3 & CPC) I should probably bring this up to HR lady.
I would talk to your HR rep. My FOL put me at the D1 band. If I may ask, what was the “adjusted salary” they gave you?

Thats actually higher than AG at YIP(I think that's where you got assigned?). Use the search bar on this site. It has pay and staffing/training times for each facility.

Still odd they'd start you below D3 though.
well im not military, i didnt know that was required but oh well its not gonna make or break me lol. just thought it was odd at first

Thats actually higher than AG at YIP(I think that's where you got assigned?). Use the search bar on this site. It has pay and staffing/training times for each facility.

Still odd they'd start you below D3 though.
It's actually 1k lower than AG pay according to 123ATC which seems to be showing the 2023 rates. This site has an excel sheet floating around that shows the correct 2023 rates, but from what I can tell the individual facilities are still showing last years salaries.

Edit: Well actually 123ATC is showing YIP as a 5, but this site indicates it as a 4. So if it was downgraded, than that should be the correct AG pay for 2023.

well im not military, i didnt know that was required but oh well its not gonna make or break me lol. just thought it was odd at first
I actually didn't know that either, but hey it appears to be a quick facility to get checked out and you will get 2 increases along the way.

Last edited:
It's actually 1k lower than AG pay according to 123ATC which seems to be showing the 2023 rates. This site has an excel sheet floating around that shows the correct 2023 rates, but from what I can tell the individual facilities are still showing last years salaries.

Edit: Well actually 123ATC is showing YIP as a 5, but this site indicates it as a 4. So if it was downgraded, than that should be the correct AG pay for 2023.

I actually didn't know that either, but hey it appears to be a quick facility to get checked out and you will get 2 increases along the way.
Yea im not worried about it, but yes yip got upgraded to a 5 recently. So this site is outdated a little

AG pay is the same across the board, doesn't matter the level. $43,727 basic in 2023. $56,133 including Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint locality.

Applied in February 2021. Medically cleared last month.
I’m in the same boat waiting for medical, received a TOL in April of 2021 still waiting flight surgeon review. Did you keep in touch with your HR rep? Or did you just wait and check your email daily like I am.

From what I'm hearing, you won't get any notification of being medically cleared. You will have to call either your HR rep or your Medical POC. Im going to call today.

From what I'm hearing, you won't get any notification of being medically cleared. You will have to call either your HR rep or your Medical POC. Im going to call today.
You can call ATO and ask status of your clearances. They'll tell you.

My current home wants me to leave so badly, it dropped a tree on it and damaged the roof, walls, and almost hit the gas line meter. Good thing it's a rental! HR had given me the information I was 'All Clear' a few days ago, so I am just gonna take that as a sign I get a list... soon (tm).

The NCEPT list just came out for ERRs (transfers), there should be new facility numbers and manning, hopefully our lists will drop soon because of that. I also just got offered and declined JCF and ill be put in regular placement cycle.

Back
Top Bottom