Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

The #2/#3 picks being normal is why I tactically placed Kentucky. Coworker jokingly already saying he's stopping by the house when on the Bourbon Tour.

Also, good to know it's the evening.

The #2/#3 picks being normal is why I tactically placed Kentucky. Coworker jokingly already saying he's stopping by the house when on the Bourbon Tour.

Also, good to know it's the evening.
However; those with higher lvl facilities, I have seen everyone on here get their #1. Since the pool with 8-10s is a lot smaller. But your top 3 seemed solid.

Whens a typical time of day that people find out?
I’ve seen them start to roll out around 1pm PST, but I’m thinking around the same time everyone started getting lists. I imagine if everyone got theirs in well before the 5am deadline (who could wait that longgg) they come out sooner.

I’ve seen them start to roll out around 1pm PST, but I’m thinking around the same time everyone started getting lists. I imagine if everyone got theirs in well before the 5am deadline (who could wait that longgg) they come out sooner.
*Me, who had no sleep over the weekend to do research on the cities, and as such, didn't submit until late Monday*

Uhhh. Yeah. No one could wait that long. :')

I'm sorry in advance for the delays? XD

So just to be clear, the facilities with projected 100+% staffing is accurate, and those facilities are projecting more bodies than full staffing? I know I have seen that on a few airports on these past lists, just wondering if that is normal or a cause for concern like something isn't showing up accurately?

So just to be clear, the facilities with projected 100+% staffing is accurate, and those facilities are projecting more bodies than full staffing? I know I have seen that on a few airports on these past lists, just wondering if that is normal or a cause for concern like something isn't showing up accurately?
I doubt this site or even 123atc are 100% accurate for training % and manning %. I would just use them as a baseline.

Back
Top Bottom