Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ATCEXP-82723 (Prior Experience)

Got an email this morning with this.

"Thank you, your TOL documents have been processed. You will be contacted closer to your military separation date regarding the next step in the hiring process."

Prior FAA, out for over a year. Anyone else get asked again about their certs and cto dates in the geo survey? Like confirming their quals? Thought it was odd, but maybe I made a mistake on the application. Also, how quickly have some of you gotten a list after taking the survey?

Prior FAA, out for over a year. Anyone else get asked again about their certs and cto dates in the geo survey? Like confirming their quals? Thought it was odd, but maybe I made a mistake on the application. Also, how quickly have some of you gotten a list after taking the survey?
Are you referring to the surveymonkey? If so you still need to complete the CIL and get fully cleared before a list.

Are you referring to the surveymonkey? If so you still need to complete the CIL and get fully cleared before a list.
Yeah the surveymonkey. Okay. What's the CIL again? It's been a while since I had to worry about this stuff. But a TOL is supposed to come before the surveymonkey right, just a confirmation of selection? I did the survey monkey almost 2 weeks ago but no TOL before or after and nothing else since. Hate to bug HR.

Yeah the surveymonkey. Okay. What's the CIL again? It's been a while since I had to worry about this stuff. But a TOL is supposed to come before the surveymonkey right, just a confirmation of selection? I did the survey monkey almost 2 weeks ago but no TOL before or after and nothing else since. Hate to bug HR.
I really don’t remember, but I think I got my TOL/Surveymonkey around the same time.

CIL is all the requirements you need to clear before you get your list. Medical, MMPI, Drug test, etc. They send CILs in batches. Could be a few weeks to months after you sign your TOL.

I really don’t remember, but I think I got my TOL/Surveymonkey around the same time.

CIL is all the requirements you need to clear before you get your list. Medical, MMPI, Drug test, etc. They send CILs in batches. Could be a few weeks to months after you sign your TOL.
Ok right right. Well maybe I'll give it another week and reach out if I haven't gotten a TOL yet. Thanks

Anyone have an idea how long the CIL is good for? I wasn’t out of the agency for a yr finished my CIL from the last bid about 3 months ago and they gave me my old facility. Obviously I denied that and now I have a TOL for the newest bid just wondering if my paperwork is good and I’ll bypass the CIL process or if I have to redo drug test mmpi medical again….

Anyone have an idea how long the CIL is good for? I wasn’t out of the agency for a yr finished my CIL from the last bid about 3 months ago and they gave me my old facility. Obviously I denied that and now I have a TOL for the newest bid just wondering if my paperwork is good and I’ll bypass the CIL process or if I have to redo drug test mmpi medical again….
Drug test is only good for six months. That's the shortest time frame of the listed pre-employment tests

Mmpi is good for 2 years and medical should be one year

What if like a month away is it from when the bid was out or when they give you a list or heck even when you say you can report.
They told me it was 12 months from application on usajobs but who knows hopefully you can slip through the cracks lol

Dang if I miss this bid too because of it I’m gonna be kinda mad. They give military TOL’s months in advance of when they get out idk why we are any different lol. Punish the quitters I suppose
Exactly, missed two prior exp bids because of that rule. Hopefully the have another prior bid in July/august. That would be 5/6 months after the feb bid; this feb bid was 5 months after the September bid last year

What type of facilities are you getting if you were prior experienced faa? I’m at an 8 tracon now and thinking about quitting and getting in on a bid in a year.

Back
Top Bottom