Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ATCEXP-82723 (Prior Experience)

There are some stragglers from the September 22’ exp bid that have been getting lists this past week. They’re pretty not great.
I’m from Sept bid, I still need to do drug test which is scheduled next week, other than that I’ll be ready for a list. I’m in no rush though because my availability date isn’t until 28 July.

I still haven’t received documents to begin the next step after TOL. I’m military and my DOS is 9/16. Any other military controllers waiting as well?

Cleared. Lists will be sent this or next Thursday. Basically once enough people are cleared for a list to be sent.
Mind if I ask how long after you completed the CIL requirements until you got cleared? Currently just pending Medical, my evaluation and drug test were completed in late May.

Mind if I ask how long after you completed the CIL requirements until you got cleared? Currently just pending Medical, my evaluation and drug test were completed in late May.
4/10 TOL
4/28 EODS
5/15 Fingerprints
5/17 MMPI
6/1 Drug test
6/2 Medical
6/13 Cleared…(with a tentative security clearance)

I already hold an air traffic security clearance, 1st class pilot medical clearance and 2nd class ATC medical clearance. Also, I finished all tasks ASAP. Not sure if any of those helped get things done so quickly.

MMPI “results” took 3 weeks FYI.

4/10 TOL
4/28 EODS
5/15 Fingerprints
5/17 MMPI
6/1 Drug test
6/2 Medical
6/13 Cleared…(with a tentative security clearance)

I already hold an air traffic security clearance, 1st class pilot medical clearance and 2nd class ATC medical clearance. Also, I finished all tasks ASAP. Not sure if any of those helped get things done so quickly.

MMPI “results” took 3 weeks FYI.
Good lord, I expected a digitally graded test to be the fastest part. I did that on June 6th so it looks like I may have a bit more waiting to do. My security is good to go and also hold a Class 2 medical certificate right now for my DoD job. I'm just hoping to see a list in July-ish.

Good lord, I expected a digitally graded test to be the fastest part. I did that on June 6th so it looks like I may have a bit more waiting to do. My security is good to go and also hold a Class 2 medical certificate right now for my DoD job. I'm just hoping to see a list in July-ish.
I agree but technically the results are scored on various metrics and a psychologist more than likely reviews the metrics and assigns results. There are all false/all true answer, lying first half/second half, creates a positive self image that is not realistic, not to mention psychosis and personality traits.

Wish the results were instant after you took the test.

Your class 2 doesn't transfer.

Here's mine ?
1/13/22- Bid Closed
1/28/22- Referral list issued
2/25/22- TOL Received
2/25/22- TOL acceptance sent back to FAA
3/2/22- TOL acceptance received by FAA
4/25/22- EODS email received
4/26/22- EODS complete
4/29/22- All EODS forms approved
5/2/22- CIL Received
5/11/22- MMPI Complete
5/26/22- AME Class 2 Complete
6/9/22- Drug Test complete
6/24/22- Flagged for Allergy and additional med information/appointments
7/06/22- All appointments and additional information turned in
07/13/22- Advised all documents received and pending flight surgeon review
08/05/22- I reached out to HR asking about status of everything. Advised I have conditional security clearance and only awaiting med clearance.
11/15/22- Advised, "Still in queue for medical."
12/27/22 - Notified need of cardio eval w/exercise stress test
1/18/23 - Cardio Stress Test Results Sent to FAA Med
2/03/23 - Advised Results submitted and pending review
2/14/23 - Email received advising EXP survey is expired/needs updated. Survey submitted.
Did you get health insurance to cover the cardio stress test? I’m facing the same situation. Not sure I want to shell out $1k+ for a job I might not even get.

Yeah I know, but it does provide the peace of mind knowing I don't have to worry about too much on the medical end.
I guess so. But just because you can get a class 2 doesn't mean you pass the physical, all I'm trying to say. The hearing is much more intense (or atleast was for me) along with the color blind test and the EKG. Quite a few ways to not pass

Got my medical scheduled for today

Mmpi done 5/25
Drug testing done 6/16
Security clearance cleared

Hopefully I’ll be getting an FOL sooner rather than later 🤞

Back
Top Bottom