Family Housing

theCROM777

Does anyone have a suggested place to stay if my wife and son were to stay with me? We have two dogs but could always have them stay with my family temporarily at home if it came down to it. Seems most of the places I've looked at were priced for single rooms in a multi room house.

Isola Bella is pretty dog friendly. I had my wife and my dog in a 1 bedroom, but you could probably get a 2 bedroom and just pay the difference between that and the per diem.

Anatole and IB are probably your best bet. I had a 1bed at Anatole South that took all my housing perdiem, and had my wife and daughter stay with me for a few weeks. A girl in my class also stayed at Anatole with a dog, and just had to pay a pet fee, not sure how much it was.

Academy Advantage (see website or craigs list ad) has a two-bedroom furnished duplex with a fenced yard that we could rent to a family at a discounted rate of $75.00 per night including all utilities. Brand new washer-dryer and all new furniture. Internet provided. 2-car garage.

We are about 5 miles from the Academy. If you are interested please call the number of the website.

My wife and I stayed at waters edge apartments for $650 a month in a 1 bedroom, but they have two bedroom options too. 10 mins from the academy, safe and convenient location, I think they give $50 off for FAA students. A ton cheaper than the FAA providers

Thanks for all the input! Im just getting my security and medical stuff knocked out at the moment but I like to get a good idea of what we might be doing ahead of time.

My wife and I stayed at waters edge apartments for $650 a month in a 1 bedroom, but they have two bedroom options too. 10 mins from the academy, safe and convenient location, I think they give $50 off for FAA students. A ton cheaper than the FAA providers

Was it furnished?

Back
Top Bottom