February (Q2) 2024

Thanks, captain obvious. I am right that the lists don't matter.
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Memez

I'd be more concerned about why 2 people who were ranked second last on their respective lists were chosen over those ranked higher.

Did you even certify at either of the 2 centers you were at before or did you think 3rd time would be the charm?
Sounds like someone is too overly concerned about my career. Don't you have your own issues to worry about anonymous poster.

There’s nothing to grieve. Someone was probably selected from those facilities before it got to the selecting facility and they were no longer releasable.
Yes I know there is nothing to grieve. Just some annoying troll answer.

NCEPT is specifically designed to make sure these multi year trainee leeches never get to transfer in front of a cpc. It's one of the few things that it got right.

Sorry you're feeling the business end of that pal.
That's alright I'll be out next round

I wasn’t speaking to you, trainee.
I'm sorry are you somebody important. Didn't think so. Just some keyboard warrior.

NCEPT is specifically designed to make sure these multi year trainee leeches never get to transfer in front of a cpc. It's one of the few things that it got right.

Sorry you're feeling the business end of that pal.
Idk if this is satire, but I know one guy that washed from a low level up down, went to very slow low level tower only, certified there, got picked up at a busy mid level tower, washed there, went back to low level tower, and less than a year and half later got picked up to a Z.

The amount of resources and wasted time on this one dude is incredible and that's not to say that he's one of 3 other people I know through my current coworkers who know controller's who have very similar stories.

L
Idk if this is satire, but I know one guy that washed from a low level up down, went to very slow low level tower only, certified there, got picked up at a busy mid level tower, washed there, went back to low level tower, and less than a year and half later got picked up to a Z.

The amount of resources and wasted time on this one dude is incredible and that's not to say that he's one of 3 other people I know through my current coworkers who know controller's who have very similar stories.
When the mid to big houses can’t release anyone, and are stuck with whatever 6 month low level cpc that gets sent their way it’s unsurprising.

Back
Top Bottom