Federal Terminal Leave?

Gusher

Is anyone aware if when you leave Federal service, you can take terminal leave like when separating from the military?
Any words on VERA/VSIP?
So ready to get off this ship, don’t know if I can hold on til April!

Is anyone aware if when you leave Federal service, you can take terminal leave like when separating from the military?
Any words on VERA/VSIP?
So ready to get off this ship, don’t know if I can hold on til April!
If you‘ll be eligible in April and have the leave to cover it, look into scheduling a surgery or otherwise getting an rx that will put you out medically. Preferably something that’s dangerous to drive on, just make certain you have the leave on the books to cover it.

sounds like it’s time to come down with some migraines

edit: also this part is important
Even if your supervisor was willing to let you burn off your leave, a Comptroller General ruling would prohibit that. B-46683, 24 Comp. Gen 511 states that “terminal annual or vacation leave may not be granted immediately prior to separation from the service in any case where it is known in advance that the employee is to be separated from the service.”
So unless being mandatory retired, I would keep any plans to myself.

and heres the volunteer info. Not sure what you were asking with that.

Last edited:
Get a sleep study done-covered by insurance-dq you until you have massive follow ups. Possibly beneficial after years of shift work.

You can always get the lunesta or whatever too from your primary care, don't have to take it

Why is chantix banned?

just because I like the headline. but basically, it's a no go for weird behaviors

Back
Top Bottom